TPAC files cannot be updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Romulus3

Recruit
When I import FBX file and PNG texture maps in to the Resource Browser, below the screen I receive a message " External .tpacfile modification detected. TPAC files cannot be updated outside the editor. Please restart the game" . What am i doing wrong?
Before, when I imported assets didn't have this problem.

PLease,help

06ed5a5fa7b3766034124cd23c1dea4d.png

When I import FBX file and PNG texture maps in to the Resource Browser, below the screen I receive a message " External .tpacfile modification detected. TPAC files cannot be updated outside the editor. Please restart the game" . What am i doing wrong?
Before, when I imported assets didn't have this problem.

PLease,help

06ed5a5fa7b3766034124cd23c1dea4d.png
You may not be doing anything wrong. The warning indicates some tpac files have been corrupted. Provided you only import items into your assets folders via the resource browser there shouldn't be a problem. I'd try verifying your local files on Steam in case it is a random corruption of the native files. If that doesn't fix the problem or the problem only occurs with your mod installed, I'd uninstall each custom asset and reinstall them one at a time to identify which one's causing the problem. Or you could just make a bug report here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/bug-crash-reports.784/

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom