Total War: Attila

Users who are viewing this thread

Eктωρ said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Huh. I just read a history book on the ancient Mediterranean (By Robert Winks IIRC), and I dont recall ever reading about it.

Well, smarter every day.

It's not really ancient history, it's something from like, the last minutes of the Ancient times. So it's understandable a book would focus on things that have more importance to the rest of Ancient history than something that was relevant for a couple of centuries from late Ancient times to Early Middle.
It did deal with the timeframe between Greek Archaic era all the way to the fall of the Western Roman Empire, aka. antiquity. But eh.

Some people are still Zoroastrian, some even claim to still be Manichaeian, it's sucha  shame there is absolutely no direct link left with the old germanic gods that survived somewhere in the far flung regions of Norway or Iceland.

Not direct ones, no, but Germanic Neopaganism is really the more consistent belief to come out of neopaganism. I respect it much more than Wicca and stuff like that, even if I believe in all of them. The Asatru Fellowship of Iceland is actually third or so in membership over there, they're constructing a temple and all. Hellenic neopagans usually do it pretty well, too, but Greece is much more religiously conservative than Iceland.

The enemy army was hiding in a really dense forest. So a surrounded the forest with archers and set it on fire.

I like to watch them burn.

I usually prefer longbow units in my Vandal campaign. Especially against Sassanid horses.

Windbusche said:
I love the Germanic Archers sheerly because of their range of 200.

^This. Crossbows are really good, but I can't get them to fire very long before they have to run.

Can you run it tell me i can run this game fine.

I meet all the minimum and most of the recommended except for my graphic card.

With a nvidea Geforce GTX 650, do i expect to play on medium or low?

RabbleKnight said:
Can you run it tell me i can run this game fine.

I meet all the minimum and most of the recommended except for my graphic card.

With a nvidea Geforce GTX 650, do i expect to play on medium or low?

I have a GTX 650 and I run everything on performance (medium) with high unit numbers and it runs fine to decent.

Back
Top Bottom