This re-textured campaign map...where's it from?

Users who are viewing this thread

tommylaw

Grandmaster Knight
I was searching for re-textures of the campaign map and the only thing I found after trawling through pages of results was this:

Vince Noir said:
Hi there, I have 3 mini mods installed (together)

Caba'rin's Pre Battle Orders
Graphical Boost Pack
Polished land scapes

I'm not sure which mod has resulted in my world map looking like this:

96028992.jpg

I wasn't sure where to post this, didn't want to post in multiple forums. So I thought if anyone takes a look at it here, and knows, then I can remove that mod. I preferred the way the map looked on native, with the deep color (the desert was a way more vibrant sandy colour). Now it just looks realllyyyy ugly.

Cheers :grin:

Does anyone know where this is from? The only response to that thread said it was 'Polished Landscapes', though not in certain terms. Can anyone confirm that for me, if it is indeed 'Polished Landscapes'?

That I am 99% certain is polished lanscapes that makes the map look like that.

Also I will give you some bonus info for single player :wink:

Enable cheats then go to your character screen once in game and press control+ L

Enjoy this and have a laugh at what the max level you can get :wink:

Took a look at the PL thread and it seems to have many unresolved issues for 1.143, so thats out.

Is there any re-textured campaign maps of the sort?

I'm not sure about other campaign maps but just a suggestion try HDR mode in your options, can make the game look loads better and between low and high I haven't really noticed any difference other than a system proformance drop so I would suggest just using low, unless you have a more powerful computer than my self.

Even though I run 500 man battles on my comp with 500 corpses ( which I know is more than the game allows on the original launcher, ( if you want to find out follow the link in my sig and read the opening post))

tommylaw said:
Took a look at the PL thread and it seems to have many unresolved issues for 1.143, so thats out.

Is there any re-textured campaign maps of the sort?
Its not PL, I remember seeing it somewhere in MBrepisitory, just sift through you should find it.

Back
Top Bottom