this mod is dieing

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joko380

Squire
serious there are too many servers the community is dieing normally there are around 50 people online around this time now 10 -.- serious some servers must be closed otherwise the mod will go through the same thing again...

I agree, We need one EU server and one US server - i vote keep RCC and Tkov, as they are normally the most populated

What we need is a better community. currently the PW mod's players are 20% good, 40% almost mature. and 40% are just random idiots that like to troll people.

This is my personal stats for the matter. and they're not perfect. but i think we can all agree we've got a troll or two lurking around the servers... and the mod isn't dying. yet. its just having a down time due to the holidays. people aren't gaming as much world wide due to the holidays.

-Ulrek-

Guys its christmas, you cant expect from people to be onlie at this time of the year. but i surly accept that there are less players, and in my openion that  rcc is the best Eu server but they need to make a change maybe with the maps and rules , it will be nice if there will be a faction that will explain for starters how to play and whats the rules of the game because most of the new players dont know about forums and they dont read the rules in the forums . i try always to explain and to help new gamers to start with a nice rp , i play under the Clantag KOI and explain to them how to trade , and i wish that others will do the same , afterall we are a small comunity and we need players so we can enjoy this game . If anyone needs any help anytime you can find my under the nickname KOI_KhalidIbnWalid , i mostly  play with another few KOIS but  if The king of the Clan  KOI_King_Dragon_Hide is online , i can do nothing without his orders . any case i will try to help as mutch as i can . By the way our clan is still recruting you can find it in the Forums under the Kingdom of fire or Igneus , we play basicly as a team and roleplay is a essential rule for us . dont fear to join even if its your first time playing rpg , most of the other guys speak better english than me and still i try to roleplay and most of the time it works so give it a try !!!

I wish you all happy christmas !! 

oh come on man, only a prick would play pwmod on christmas holidays... i bet you would have more fun outside with friends instead in home in front of the screen...

oh and merry christmas  :wink:

ShinyKnight said:
oh come on man, only a prick would play pwmod on christmas holidays... i bet you would have more fun outside with friends instead in home in front of the screen...

oh and merry christmas  :wink:

I am a prick!  :twisted:

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Forever Alone, eh Joko?
forever+alone+face.png

Also, you've used the wrong word, joko380.
You displaced "dying" whereas it should be "quite inactive now, since people are on holidays!"
Hah! That's why Firefox and other web browsers has auto correction installed :smile:

Miko[PL] said:
Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Forever Alone, eh Joko?
forever+alone+face.png

Also, you've used the wrong word, joko380.
You displaced "dying" whereas it should be "quite inactive now, since people are on holidays!"
Hah! That's why Firefox and other web browsers has auto correction installed :smile:
i think you guys really dont got a life if u draw something like that to show it on this topic offtopic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom