This mod is a success!

Users who are viewing this thread

urugamer

Veteran
never before had seen such advanced tactics :smile:
the infantry advances in block, then returns back to wait for reinforcements... cavalry do they moves too.
is something incredible to see fights like that!
and I'm really happy see how much u balance the recruits wages, they had very low wages in the previous mod!

I'm sure there is one or two rich playing this mod  :smile: and can donate to the 1257 team a little millions of dollars, so they can work with a smile on their face  :lol:

ocoini said:
It's really good, yeah... just.. can't save ^_^) but i keep updating my game in hopes of one day.. sigh -.-

I had a same problem, and then I've done everything suggested in a "Fix for some crashes... NOT A BUG THREAD - READ 1st POST"

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

Now, I play it without a crashes and can save whenever I want. But there is some collateral damage.  :sad:  Some other games (especially newer ones) crash or block my computer on regular bases, so if I want to play something else, I must reverse the process. But don't worry. It is easy. And it is worthy. :wink: So, it's up to you to choose. 1257 AD or something else.

Yep, the fix used to work for me as well. Until i got a better graphic card, now using the fix causes my card not to function at all. It doesn't break it, it just doesn't "initiate" my card. Like system does not want to use it.

Love this mod now that the author is back even tho only on off times we might get some going on it xD would hope it would develop it self into a nice little DLC or sum !  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom