This just looks stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Ritter Dummbatz

Grandmaster Knight
There is no one to blame here for the fashion in those years and even though you might find the helmet's bearer much easier during a fight this helmet still looks quite stupid to me.  :roll:
I guess that's one helmet I'll never buy.

alabataille said:
it's not the helmet but that chausses haunt me...
the texture of the chausses just doesn't fit the armour...
maybe its because its not chausses,why are you wearing peasant boots with coat of plates,btw the helmet is depicted in many sources

Did I mention that it's quite hard to make money in britain under constant pressure of the french? ... in the other thread, I am sure.
I was just in that shop buying boots  :wink: and was bored enough to share my thoughts. No one to blame at all, just fun!

Fashions tend to change with the times. Remember that people thought some of the insane stuff from the 80s was fashionable, and I am sure in decades ahead they'll see our low-riding trousers that show off our underwear as stupid.  :smile: To say nothing of other infamous cases, like trousers being disliked while now we dislike men who don't wear them!

Sahran said:
Fashions tend to change with the times. Remember that people thought some of the insane stuff from the 80s was fashionable, and I am sure in decades ahead they'll see our low-riding trousers that show off our underwear as stupid.  :smile: To say nothing of other infamous cases, like trousers being disliked while now we dislike men who don't wear them!
i hate these hip hop trousers now :razz:

kuauik said:
Sahran said:
i hate these hip hop trousers now :razz:

Me too, i prefer good old baggies.

And I wondered why it took so long to get rid off that one guy last fight.

...this also explains why some archers shoot straight up into the clouds at times.  :razz:

kurjajuur said:
Cool story bro

cool-starry-bra.jpg

Oh, come on, helmets covering the eyes look so cool, and in-game you have the ability to make your head invisible, so it's nothing really.

Plus that first helmet ought to be very comfortable, leaving a very nice empty space for mouth and nose making it "good to breathe", although it's painfully ugly, but hey, back in the seventies people thought going out in all-yellow clothing, with big black power with shiny things on it and 30cm shoes was the peak of fashion...

And look now: people actually think acting retardedly gay, crying around and cutting yourself is the only way to get hot chicks and get past adolescence, making music about how she left the singer for another DUDE and how he cries about it and whatever, not to mention the all-covered face with hair and people going to hairstylers to make one's hair look completely uncombed or whatever you call it, men are not men any longer, you make me sad world, you make me sad.

Good thing they can never put an end to good ol' scotch, pipe and cigars.

Still, The only helmet I really like are those guard helmets with neckguards and the old bucket helmets, anything else is usually ridiculous. Style > protection.

Back
Top Bottom