THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!!(i'm new)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadmendo99

Regular
I've just conquered Curaw(my favourite town) by MYSELF after being outmached abuot seven to one(about 350 vs 50)(No cheats,just dirty tactics :mrgreen:) and now nobody supporting me to be the lord of the town that i conquered byMYSELF after being outmached aboUt seven to one (i'm really wondering why) and there is about six vassals+one king(i doomed :sad:) that also want to be the lords of curaw(what have they done to bring this town to the kingdom of nords :mad:)

*i'm a twelve years old and english is my second language.

hmmm, heres what i have to say
maybe you should've gathered more right to rule before conquering Curaw
if u did have enough, well idk what to say then

kadmendo99 said:
I've just conquered Curaw(my favourite town) byMYSELF after being outmached abuot seven to one(about 350 vs 50)(No cheats,just dirty tactics :mrgreen:) and now nobody supporting me to be the lord of the town that i conquered byMYSELF after being outmached abuot seven to one (i'm really wondering why) and there is about six vassals+one king(i doomed :sad:) that also want to be the lords of curaw(what have they done to bring this town to the kingdom of nords :mad:)

*i'm twelve years old boy from israel so forgive me on erors
*i'm a leftlist that love capitalism and hate religion

First of all, you never get castles from your king. If you do, you need a serious amount of relationship with him. Better to take castles first, then join a faction.

Second, leave the irrelevant second part of your post out,  just saying that English isn't your first language would do.

!ברוכים הבאים לפרומס

if you have little renown, or you recantly got some fief, that could be reason for your problem. look here, you should have 1 village and renown >300, more like 350 to get support of your kingdom king and the vassals for new fief. after that you should work on renown and relationship with king and kingdom will treat you as you deserve.

sorry about english.

you can hardly call + 11 a very good relation level.

Also, seeing as the King wants the town for himself, you don't really have a chance no matter what.

i has downloaded 81 units mod on diplomacy so i can't play on this savegame so i don't need to worry about it.
evryones happy! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom