This Game is Unplayable

Users who are viewing this thread

I have gotten the audio glitch before... I think this happens when there are too many sounds being played for the game's code to sort through them.. Maybe runs out of game memory? The audio stopping/stuttering happens a lot in siege to me.

I know this isn't an option for a lot of people, but I recently shelled out a ****ton for a brand spanking new PC(to play at maximum graphics) and I haven't had any issues like this, where as I had it constantly on my outdated laptop on lowest graphics.

It seems optimisation at lower end machines is horrible right now.

and I haven't had any issues like this, where as I had it constantly on my outdated laptop on lowest graphics.

It seems optimisation at lower end machines is horrible right now.
I7 9900K 8 cores overclocked to 5ghz -- 2xNvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super .... No it is the game, I have not had a lot of the graphical glitches described but I have had others. The audio glitches I have always had as well. It's a cop-out to say "lower end machines" are just having the problems..

Everyone is having the problems! And these people do not have cheap computers...

I suppose you must have a 2000 dollar computer nowadays built within a year to play this game "as the devs intended"

Sad!

I7 9900K 8 cores overclocked to 5ghz -- 2xNvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super .... No it is the game, I have not had a lot of the graphical glitches described but I have had others. The audio glitches I have always had as well. It's a cop-out to say "lower end machines" are just having the problems..

Everyone is having the problems! And these people do not have cheap computers...

I suppose you must have a 2000 dollar computer nowadays built within a year to play this game "as the devs intended"

Sad!

eh it was an idea but I guess that post throws it out the window.

I mean it's a bug....? Have I missed something here? Do games not have bugs now? Better tell Creative Assembly, Bethesda, Paradox and every other game company ever they can stop fixing them I guess.... :xf-wink:

Report it as a bug (in the correct forum), and please everyone stop treating EA as competitive ready - it's not (god knows why anyone thought it was a good idea to run a tournament yet). If you are expecting a finished product I'd highly recommend coming back to this game in a years time; because we are not anywhere near that point. Overall this mildly annoys me though - these huge drama's over small issues detract from the important ones... Like we should be talking about the class system, combat parameters, game modes etc...

Last edited:
I think I've seen someone fix it (invisible people) by opening the options menu and just clicking done instantly without changing anything.
That obviously isn't a good option mid fight but if you notice ahead of time it might be worth a try.

tMi18hi.png

Yeah i don't know what happened. It just started happening yesterday for me and now its every game.
I know it sounds dumb and its annoying but did you try to copy the settings from someone who doesnt have this bug? I mean you can never know how long it takes until they fix it.

I know it sounds dumb and its annoying but did you try to copy the settings from someone who doesnt have this bug? I mean you can never know how long it takes until they fix it.
Yeah I copied someone else's settings, set everything to very low, verified the files, reinstalled the game etc. It still manages to use 100% of my CPU and I get these rendering issues. At this point this thread should be moved to tech support but just be aware that this can happen to you too

Back
Top Bottom