Things in Warband you hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

your laying siege to one of your rival factions biggest towns and your basically ready to go in and destroy them then some loser child called a marshall pretends he has a plan, steals all the lords helping you to basically patrol one castle thats completely fine and not under attack OOOOOOOOOOR the lords mentioned before all completely run off because a looter party of 4 strolled pass!

I simply despise those hypocrite companions I have, especially Jeremus. I made him my marshall and I go raid one stinkin village and he gets all pissed, then he leads a campaign and raids EVERY SINGLE village in the enemy's lands. wth? I indicted him for treason  :twisted:

im a lord goddammit.........where is my squire?  where is my harem if im an emir?  i made a game starting as a saranid just for the harem but apparently they dont have them ingame.  :shock:

Roflmao~!

KillerDudeMan said:
I simply despise those hypocrite companions I have, especially Jeremus. I made him my marshall and I go raid one stinkin village and he gets all pissed, then he leads a campaign and raids EVERY SINGLE village in the enemy's lands. wth? I indicted him for treason  :twisted:

Things look differenet when you're in the drivers seat. :razz:

I hate looking like a porcupine from mid-late battle. I wish there was an option to pick all the javelins/arrows/axes out, or at least off the shield.

I REALLY hate when I'm out patrolling around and off to my right, I spot 7,  no 9 enemy armies. Order my boys, "Go left and out of the way," but my army gets hung up on one of those little brown ruts that are supposed to represent roads, they turn 180 degrees, then loop around to the right where I get caught by the first of the enemy. The other eight join in and some snot-nosed enemy Lord tells me hes going to gut me like a fish.

Ilevus said:
Pahosee said:
i m gonna add another 1

when u r in tournment tier 6..and u end up with arrow on foot fighting with shield + sword ..and the opponent is Dranton

wtf

I hear you friend, I hear you.  :sad:

Try to backstep as dranton swings and then just rush and click as fast as you can and keep on top of him.

Here is another scenario I hate.

"King Ragnar! We have almost taken the keep! Our 600 men have all but swept aside the vaegir defenses, they got a marksman way up it in that tower. "
"Good work! It is fortunate we gave that young mercenary who joined us with those 18 footmen control of the forces. Funny he is hiding in the corner under his shield."
"Oh no my lord, that marksman shot him over the shield, lets get that vaegir bastard!"
"No you fool! The mercenary is dead. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!"

Swadians are stupid. I joined the swadians once I could and i had to do everything I could to keep the kingdom together. Really, they're the jocks of Calradia. Being all strong and buff, they party, drink, smoke pot and mess around all the time but when the time comes they're like "duuuuuuuuuuuuude i can take on 1200 men relaaaaaxx....", and end up getting slaughtered becausse they can't pull together a campain bigger than 2 lords, even if they do they just patrol Haringoth Castle while Dhirim is being taken. Oh the things i had to do! the horrors! Finally i had enough knights and i dumped their asses, 4 months later they're down to Praven and some castle I can't remember and I never even attacked them. Really, nearly every faction had a piece of Swadia (except for Sarranids who I left alive with one castle).

I hate it that I have to work now and can only read the forum to entertain myself. 7 more hours to work!!

Heres another one I hate. I used a troop editor to make a seperate path that a farmer could take. Then I made 3 tiers of troops to be fair so if I want a 5th tier bowmen the 4th tier bowmen has to get 200k xp... wtf? >_<! Also they cost 160 denar to upgrade D:<. I didn't give them heavy armor or anything...

Hate being in a battle with Khergits and completely owning them.  Then, out of nowhere, a stupid lancer comes up and crouch lances you.  Bam, dead!

first you siege and you take the wall, but troops stop respawning and you have to start battle with enemy side full of archers again... then after few battles you wonder how many troops enemies have left. wow its 39! exitedly you start prepairing for last assult but king decide to hold a party and your sieging force melts away. (most of troops died in battle were mine so i had only about 20 troops fit for battle and i was in really bad shape myself.)

That I have to mod the **** out of this game to keep making it better. I want ONE friggin' file to install this game that just makes it awesome without getting error messages with every flippin' update and then have to uninstall-reinstall-re-mod everything again. Incorporate the better looking armors. They look better! Incorporate the extra horse. They make the game better! Incorporate Diplomacy. It makes the game better!

I WANT A COMPLETE GAME!

(I know, I'm a whiny ***** and everyone has their personal preferences).

I cannot seem to find a way to make my troops fight the enemy from the walls. The Garrison (usually) knows what to do, but my companions, and any troops in my party seem to think that a good defense is CHARGING DOWN THE SIEGE RAMP. To thier credit, they usually manage to get a few kills before getting porcupined. Hold position, stand, nothing works, they all want to run down that ramp to their death. It's frustrating.

The upgrades to the Khergits are annoying as well. It was nice to have someone who was a guaranteed pushover. Sure makes me glad I spent over 100k in armor for myself, because if I hadn't...

Playing as a female, nurturing a relationship with an 'ardent admirer', finally popping the question only to hear "Well you're not exactly my feminine ideal. But remember, I am you most faithful and ardent admirer" ~!@  What a tease~!

Sammyboy said:
Ilevus said:
Pahosee said:
i m gonna add another 1

when u r in tournment tier 6..and u end up with arrow on foot fighting with shield + sword ..and the opponent is Dranton

wtf

I hear you friend, I hear you.  :sad:

Try to backstep as dranton swings and then just rush and click as fast as you can and keep on top of him.

Here is another scenario I hate.

"King Ragnar! We have almost taken the keep! Our 600 men have all but swept aside the vaegir defenses, they got a marksman way up it in that tower. "
"Good work! It is fortunate we gave that young mercenary who joined us with those 18 footmen control of the forces. Funny he is hiding in the corner under his shield."
"Oh no my lord, that marksman shot him over the shield, lets get that vaegir bastard!"
"No you fool! The mercenary is dead. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!"
its a true story  :mrgreen: :razz: :lol:

I hate that my faction leader can't keep up with assigning towns and castles to his lords, so they get pissed and leave regularly. I think at day 500 or so I'm the only person still in the sarranid army that was there when we started, aside from the Sultan.

It also makes it a pain to keep them defended since they sit with no leadership to own their garrisons for so long... makes it a see-saw of taking and retaking the same places to gain ground.

I also wish there was a quick equipment switch option so I could slot a siege setup and an open field setup instead of going into my inventory to switch, or canceling a siege because I forgot to equip the right gear before I started it.

When you meet the belirgent drunk in the tavern without a blunt weapon and you don't want to piss off the tavern keeper, so you have to repeatedly kick him in the balls till he ko's.

Lord Bartor the Great said:
When you meet the belirgent drunk in the tavern without a blunt weapon and you don't want to piss off the tavern keeper, so you have to repeatedly kick him in the balls till he ko's.

:lol:

I'm surprised you were able to dig up this old thread.

Back
Top Bottom