SP Native Thief Life

Users who are viewing this thread

BladeNShield

Recruit
Hello everybody, this is a simple M&B: Warband mod that I and 2 other guys are working on. Please comment and you can ask special features before it comes out.

WARNING: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RULE A FACTION OF BANDITS, JUST LEAVE THIS TOPIC ALREADY!

===============
====  Thief Life  ====
===============

Hello, this is a mod that I and 2 other guys are working on, We've been on it since a week already trying to fix some bugs reported on bugstracker. I did it all by my own for now. But there's some bugs that I can't resolve because this is my first mod. There's nothing really done yet. We've a lot of work to do, but we're working well and fast. I can't tell really when the beta version is going to be out (I don't want you to feel like wasting your time and you think it's more like a piece of ****.)

We have all our ideas typed up and as I said we've nothing really done yet but we will for sure open a beta version, an unofficial version (With a lot of bugs fixed), and an official version(With no more bugs on it(Well I hope.).).

Here's some screenshots:

aVzoNAS.jpg

Strike taverns with your gang. No more honour, time for fear!

aVzoL5J.jpg

Recruit for free, kidnap or steal people's money. (Coming soon: Hold-up in towns banks!)

aVzoG6r.jpg

Have guns, have fun.

More coming soon!

Like more bandits gangs around the map in special villages. It would be nice so I will maybe make it. I am taking any suggestions and I will add it to the mod before it comes out. Thank you for your feedback.

It looks like I'm now alone and I don't think I could make it by myself. I have much to do and I need help, so if someone is would like to help me to make this mod, it would be very nice. I will try to do it, but for those who would like to play it, I'm not sure if you will be able to play it, sooner or later, if I don't have anybody to help me.

Don't give up! I myself have begun a very large project, alone, and it's nearly ready. If you try hard enough, you'll do it in no time - even alone.
Good luck with the mod, I think it'll be really cool. I've never tried playing as a bandit.

damnimbored25 said:
Whoa, they deserted you so freaking fast.

No, we started to think about the mod on the beta, and we waited till the game releases. They left me with that work.

Don't give up! I myself have begun a very large project, alone, and it's nearly ready. If you try hard enough, you'll do it in no time - even alone.
Good luck with the mod, I think it'll be really cool. I've never tried playing as a bandit.

Easy to say, but I have to script everything by myself, add everything by myself, add quests by myself, etc... with no module system. I can do it, with or without the module system, but without takes longer. I don't know what to do. I will still work on it, but slowly since someone is ready to help me. If nobody is going to help me, then this mod won't be released soon. Sorry.

This sounds like a fun mod.  I haven't actually upgraded to warband yet, because I'm waiting for good mods like this one to come out.  Good luck with it, though.

No, I haven't and I don't know where to get it or ask for it.

If my mod could make more people buy Mount and Blade: Warband , then I am more than happy if they would do that for my mod, but if you haven't bought warband yet, well what are you waiting for?

The Warband expansion is very good. More quests, more events, more npcs, more items, and more! Plus a new faction! I know you know what are all the new features, but, did you know you can now play online on deathmatch servers? So buy it and come play M&B: Warband!

This isn't far yet because I couldn't work on it this last days. If someone is ready to help me with it, I'm going to be working on it this week.

Back
Top Bottom