These problems will never end..(This is the truth!)

Users who are viewing this thread

The full version is a complete disaster. That's the summary in one word.
1. servers are not stable constantly crashing.
2. servers are experiencing serious latency problems (I think this is the biggest problem!. I guess telemetry data still not fully working especially, in crowded 60v60 matches it is felt very much. No serial attacks, no fluent combat experience, this has nothing to do with low ping )
3. When we look at the items on the floor by pressing the ALT button, we see that there is a serious bug, there are bugs in most places while climbing the stairs etc..
4. FF still not opened on official servers. so the game appeals to babies..
5. We can no longer vote on some maps. Why? How hard can it be to make a map? Why are there so few maps?
6. There is a serious power imbalance, especially vlandia sergeant.. Sample, hit the sergeant hit hit 15 - 10 - 20, let the sergeant hit you 75-85-90. Why is it so hard to break shields now? cavalry horses the balance of power was once beautiful but not now. Most times characters do not fall to the ground even though they are hit by an armored horse running at full throttle..

These are the ones that come to mind for now, continue please..

Last edited:
2. servers are experiencing serious latency problems (I think this is the biggest problem!. I guess telemetry data still not fully working especially, in crowded 60v60 matches it is felt very much. No serial attacks, no fluent combat experience, this has nothing to do with low ping )
Is it packet loss? How did they break this again? Was pretty much fixed a couple months ago.. Sad!

"cavalry horses the balance of power was once beautiful but not now. Most times characters do not fall to the ground even though they are hit by an armored horse running at full throttle.."

.....you shouldnt used TDM logic to dictated balance

I think the full version is ok, that's it, it was released in 1 update and finished. game and multiplayer part is left to fate.. there is no explanation, I don't think they take matters seriously anymore.

When you're talking about latency, do you mean sometimes when you swing it doesn't actually release? (without right clicking) This happened a few times on duel last night.
Also yeah shields are super tanky unless you take moloch.

Back
Top Bottom