The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Would you like an option to 'lock' yourself to the chariot?

• Yes...I fall off too often

Votes: 233 22.5%
  • Yes, but include option to turn it off.

Votes: 647 62.5%
  • No.....I like the freedom of movement

Votes: 155 15.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I got the original mount & blade off of steam and installed the mod. I don't know why but it crashes upon the start of battles, i charged the battle size down to 30 to see if it would work but it still crashes when i run into anyone. It works fine without the mod.

Does anyone know if this mod is "complete". It still says its in beta but the author hasn't posted or done anything in the past couple of years and the last post by Rosha doesn't say anything about stopping.

I turned every option for graphics down as low as I can and I am still getting a CTD when raiders attack. Against barbarians it works fine usually though. Anyone have any ideas for help?

Bromden said:
As it's still crashing for him on min, I'd say it's not because of the crappyness of his PC. Also I played this mod fine on a crappy PC.
The definition of 'a crappy PC/Laptop' among players is, generally, a low spec machine. But not everyone has the same crappy PC/Laptop, and such term varies.

Anyway, Zehnoda, try using Dx7.

Okay. . . HOW THE FUUUUU DO YOU MARRY IN THIS GAME?!?!?!  Im going for Princess Corina.  She cant like me any more than she already does.  Shes at 100% and I have continued doing quests for her for some time after.  I understand that I need to wait for a new quest that she will give me, but how effing long is it gonna take.  Ive put in about 24 hours already just trying to get that quest, and I still havent gotten it.=P  thanks to anyone who helps me =D

Back
Top Bottom