SP Musket Era Modern The War of 1812

Users who are viewing this thread

rofl :grin:

what about rifles?
kentucky rifle, baker rifle?
and yes: green jackets :grin: (only a joke but the weapons may be included)
rifles range would be much more than a muskets as well as precision, but reloading takes some time.

So will anybody be able to model anything? Also, does anybody know the different ranks in their armies at the time?

Dain Ironfoot said:
Miclee said:
So will anybody be able to model anything? Also, does anybody know the different ranks in their armies at the time?

*chuckles* You may have to learn to model.
Heh. Believe me, I've tried. My sword looked more like.... Well, it looked like crap. A hammer I tried made me laugh...

Dain Ironfoot said:
This period may not be the best to try then. As nothing from native really fits at all.
What do you mean by that?
Once I get a modeller, this will quickly speed forward.

This is a grand idea for a mod. Too bad we can't make battlegrounds follow guidelines so as to fight the Battle of Queenston Heights.

Headshot!
Difficulty: 14.4
General Sir Isaac Brock killed by Player.

Miclee said:
Dain Ironfoot said:
This period may not be the best to try then. As nothing from native really fits at all.
What do you mean by that?
Once I get a modeller, this will quickly speed forward.
Yes, once you get 10 modellers.
I have to agree with Dain. It's quite hard for a non-modeller to get a mod started that requires that many new models.
Good luck anyway.

although I wouldnt normally recomend relying on people who arent on your mod team directly, you could ask other mods, there may not be naything suiting in native, but ther is befinittly in other mods.

Nethoras said:
although I wouldnt normally recomend relying on people who arent on your mod team directly, you could ask other mods, there may not be naything suiting in native, but ther is befinittly in other mods.

SUch as?

I didn't say I was going to... I was implying that it's a bit presumptious to say, weeel, you haven't got any art, bludge someone elses.

Ealdormann Hussey said:
I didn't say I was going to... I was implying that it's a bit presumptious to say, weeel, you haven't got any art, bludge someone elses.

Oh I dunno. Beg, borrow and steal usually works. You can always just not bother with the models, release and hope someone will be sufficiently inspired/impressed that they decide to do the modelling for you.

Back
Top Bottom