The Updated Version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Majicman182

Recruit
Hey, I love the series, been a fan forever and love playing the single players.  I know this is still an early version but is there a map of europe for this mod other than the 0.94 version?  Italy, Spain, and Turkey areas are cut off.

What I am trying to say is: What is the most current version? cus the europe map is kinda tweeked (just curious if there is an updated version)

also if its being released in the next patch, will there be a Byzantine Empire Faction? or perhaps the "Holy Land"?  I like sending troops too fight crusades on the old version for M&B.

If not, whatever it is still my fav mod.  Keep up the good work and I suppose you all 100%.  Modding talent at its best.

Well you will be glad to know that the new version will have(and 0.95pre does) a new map that includes the holy land and the byzantine empire.

Also while 0.95pre is not save compatible with 0.94; the final 0.95 version and most later version are unlikely to be save compatible either because of all the changes done from version to version.  :wink:

wait im kinda confused..im just a player and fan not a modder...if I download that version can I save if I start a new game?

Majicman182 said:
wait im kinda confused..im just a player and fan not a modder...if I download that version can I save if I start a new game?

Well basically, if you download the latest version, 0.95 patch level 3, you will have to start a new game but then be able to save till your hearts content. But when another version comes out later, you will have to start your game again and wont be able to load your save from the last version. Did that help at all?  :razz:

Well I uploaded the new version and the map is 100x better..but there is no Byzantine faction. :razz:  oh well still fun

UPDATE: oh I misunderstood, the next version will have em..gotcha ;-P

Majicman182 said:
Well I uploaded the new version and the map is 100x better..but there is no Byzantine faction. :razz:  oh well still fun

UPDATE: oh I misunderstood, the next version will have em..gotcha ;-P
Well the latest version do have the Byzantine empire but they aren't finished and only hold two city's at the moment.(Athens and Constantinople)

I just see a map of europe but factions are same, no new ones.  I downloaded off the link you sent me in an above post.

I did however create the Kingdom of Normandy :razz:

I don't think the new factions are ready to be added just yet. If I understand things properly they will be added when the full version of .95 is out; it is still in beta right now.

Back
Top Bottom