B Tutorial 3D The Unofficial Video Tutorial Series - Modelling. (4/4 vids available!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Third: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8329952174511669053&hl=en-GB I did this for people who want to watch the great videos online, meaning they can watch it straight away...

You did a great job on making them into google videos but the text is unreadable... So its a little harder for the newbie newbies...  :eek:

But it's the video and the moves that count, not the text... I think. I havent had the time to look through them yet...

Update: I've sent a PM to Janus asking about the last tutorial and if it's ok to upload it, when I get word back, and it's ok, I'll start uploading right away so it really depends on when Janus gets on.

I cant wait for the last tutorial.  I will texture my awesome katana, take 2 of them and cross them after they are textured, and put my name below them and make an awesome avatar\signature.

Also, the first 3 tutorials were VERY useful.  I could not have made my katana without the tutorial.  :grin:

In tutorial2, when you extrude the handle, how did you scale it without making the rest move? You used a keyboard key, but didn't say how. Should I have fully watched part 1 to understand how you did that?

McLenin said:
:shock: great job! Will download all of them tomorrow.
Thank you!

Highelf, I'd suggest you post the googlevideo links up on the first pages so people don't have to download and can just watch them...

Hi,

The problem that you received with BRFedit on the second video, did you solve it? Because I also receive that error.

Regards

Nethros said:
In tutorial2, when you extrude the handle, how did you scale it without making the rest move? You used a keyboard key, but didn't say how. Should I have fully watched part 1 to understand how you did that?

I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe it was D to redo my last action?

Also, I went to sleep and now I woke up and to my amazement the Internet explorer I had open is now gone (The one with mbrepository open) so now I have to re-upload the fourth one. :???:

Hi,

The problem that you received with BRFedit on the second video, did you solve it? Because I also receive that error.

Regards

Watch the third tutorial. I just needed to download the last version.

Highelf said:
Nethros said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Maybe it was D to redo my last action?

Also, I went to sleep and now I woke up and to my amazement the Internet explorer I had open is now gone (The one with mbrepository open) so now I have to re-upload the fourth one. :???:
I fixed it. What I did wrong was having not only the loop selected, but also the flat end of it too. Therefore it turned out wrong. I made a pretty cool Katana in the end though. Didn't really watch the rest, will do that later :smile:

Awesome tutorials. Thank you.

I tried it, Looks complicated, yes.
Tried it, Hard at first, but loads of fun, And easier the second time!  :eek: Now, Will you make more tutorials?  Like... Armor rigging, and making a model like a pole-arm, (however, that sort of is a swords with a huge handle) but more importantly, a axe!  :shock: I can't figure out how too make axes... I made some, but those are more like a swords.

How to make an axe?
Best to start whit a blade. When you have a desired shape just take the part where your Handel should be and extrude it
And that's it. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom