The Ultimate Introduction to Modding | Starting out? Read this!

Users who are viewing this thread

There is no install button. You need to follow the instructions exactly in order for it to work.

Feel free to ask for help on any problems you have. Good luck. :grin:

sinister_warrior said:
There is no install button. You need to follow the instructions exactly in order for it to work.

Feel free to ask for help on any problems you have. Good luck. :grin:
I would follow the instructions but he didn't give any instructions on how to install it, all he said was:  go ahead and install it, using admin rights please.

How big is the download? I have limited internet.The one with the installer I mean. Also which one is the one with the installer.

On the part where I change the export_dir to go to my new Module, I'm having issues. My Mount&Blade Warband is located in steam. So what I type in looks like this: export_dir = "E:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/common/MountBlade Warband/Modules/M&B Prophunt/"

Am I typing it in wrong in anyway? I know my path is correct. The reason there's no & in Mount&Blade Warband, is because the file doesn't have that. Any ideas?

Sir_Pigsalot said:
On the part where I change the export_dir to go to my new Module, I'm having issues. My Mount&Blade Warband is located in steam. So what I type in looks like this: export_dir = "E:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/common/MountBlade Warband/Modules/M&B Prophunt/

Am I typing it in wrong in anyway? I know my path is correct. The reason there's no & in Mount&Blade Warband, is because the file doesn't have that. Any ideas?
You forgot the " at the end.

Is there a way to make it so i could modify the game with python and use a hamachi server to play with my brothers or is it impossible? And if there is please could you show me where i could get the info to do that thx a lot for your time.

To play with Hamachi with your brothers, just host a server - either through the in-game "host server" or through the dedicated launcher which is downloaded separately. Provided that your borthers are on the same Hamachi network as you are, they should see your server appearing in their LAN.
Whether or not you modify the game to do this is irrelevant.

i can't find the ingame launch server. i got mount and blade 1.011 and i dont wanna fight in a arena id like to play the solo part but with my brothers

Back
Top Bottom