The Smokeshack

Users who are viewing this thread

30xjs0n.jpg

Shut the **** up

Elduar said:
Gonna pop my first E this sunday. We plan on smoking too, but I'm not sure what to expect with the two combined. Anyone with experience?
It's fine. Don't mix with spirits.

Elduar said:
Gonna pop my first E this sunday. We plan on smoking too, but I'm not sure what to expect with the two combined. Anyone with experience?

No alchol. Smoke after, to wind down. Keep preferably orange juice or some vitamin c to "cure" you if it gets to heavy.
NO ALCOHOL. Drink lots of water, try to remember to do that even though you just wanna run around or dance and you become forgetful.

If you like to dance, keep a bottle on you with water - you get dehydrated very fast, and that is what makes it dangerous to **** around with.

Actually E is a mild anti-diuretic, if you're not raving about then you shouldn't get dehydrated. If you're in a hot environment and you're dancing about then there is a danger of heatstroke though.

I saw multiple documentaries in the last few days, on NatGeo and other channels too, where they talked about weed, heroin, and the situation in Colorado. They want to wash weed and heroin together so desperately. There were some exceptionally dumb and liar "experts" talking. It was quite disgusting. I ****ing hate fearmongering, that's the single most dangerous thing in modern media.

I just found a tiny bit of weed in one of my drawers. It's at least two years old! I don't want to throw it away but I don't really need it right now so I guess I'll keep aging it.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom