The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWdeV said:
Try to read what I said before you throw a self-righteous hissy fit kthx.
Sure, let me re-read it.
AWdeV said:
Paying someone for sexual intimacy feels ... pathetic ... with an added helping of sleaziness. I'll pass.
Uh, nope, apparently I'm sentient. It's still completely condescending and sounds like something a macho Christian would say.

AWdeV said:
So where on earth do you even come up with the snide whine of "bluh bluh 25-year old virgin"?
Austupaio said:
No, I don't think that's the case at all. However, it serves a comparison point in that many people would consider it exactly that, and it's the same mindset that just brought him to say that paying a prostitute makes you a loser.

Tl;dr: blow it out your ass.
Maybe if you actually address this... although with your edits it's a bit more reasonable.

AWdeV said:
I'm saying I personally would feel like an even bigger loser because it wouldn't mean that I fixed my **** but rather that I wasted money on a complete trivial non-issue as my virginity does not actually bother me, no matter what frowney faces I may have used in the last two pages.
That makes more sense. Of course that's pretty different from what you originally said, so instead of resorting to no less than four insults in your post, you should have just come out with this clarification.

Seff said:
I'll be the first to say that being a 25-year-old virgin is not the end of the world, or necessarily make for a loser.
you can be
25gts7a.jpg

or you can be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE&feature=kp

btw, I agree, but often if you're still virgin while most of your friends aren't, weeell you could start acting..weird..

Weaver said:
That's just macho complex talking.
considering it comes from a virgin, I find it kind of hilarious :roll:

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Ya know, I'm pretty sure I can honestly say I can do better for free.
good for ya  :wink: have you seen Pamela? She can makes me *** while putting me condom  :lol:

I don't think not "being able to" convince someone to have sex with you makes you a loser. There are plenty of reasons to have sex, and there's nothing wrong for not wanting to have it with the wrong person. Or even wanting to have it with someone and them not wanting to have it with you. There's lots of things involved in sexual attraction, many of which you have no control over. And even the ones you can potentially control don't make you a better person for having done so.

@AWdeV, You're obviously pissed already, but let me just say one final thing. Just for the sake of the argument.
My grandpa was a taxi driver and when I was a young boy he used to tell me: "You just wait, sonny. When you turn 16, I'll take you to the hookers to get the ball rolling". He died when I was 14 though and I still think it was a damn shame. :grin:
Even sex without attachment can be beneficial. If anything it's a confidence boost. And it sort of removes the mental block you might have when you interact with girls. So it's not all that black and white.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Well, if it suddenly makes you grow a spine and be nice to your girlfriend, do keep flattering yourself, dear.
if it happens, I'll let you know, but now let me be the ****Lord (I could even put it in my signature)

Federico said:
considering it comes from a virgin, I find it kind of hilarious :roll:

Here it is coming from a non virgin: (as if that makes a difference) You are a sleaze, you are an idiot who is hurting his gf and spewing bull**** to try and justify himself.

If you actually believe half the **** you say, go and tell your girlfriend what you do, man up and tell her you want an open relationship, own up to your actions and see what she really thinks about your condition, from the sounds of it you told her about your cheating, she went away, now she came back but thinks you have stopped, does she know? does she know what perv you are?
Federico said:
"if only I could put my **** in that soft masterpiece..it should make my day"
****ing hell, makes me want to wash my eyes just by reading that.

Edit: By perv I am not referring to the hookers, just his whole attitude towards sex, it's just  :mad:

Mage246 said:
I don't think not "being able to" convince someone to have sex with you makes you a loser. There are plenty of reasons to have sex, and there's nothing wrong for not wanting to have it with the wrong person. Or even wanting to have it with someone and them not wanting to have it with you. There's lots of things involved in sexual attraction, many of which you have no control over. And even the ones you can potentially control don't make you a better person for having done so.
I have more respect for the virgin that sticks to his standards than the player that's an ass to everyone but gets tons of sex.

Si-A-erra. said:
Here it is coming from a non virgin: (as if that makes a difference) You are a sleaze, you are an idiot who is hurting his gf and spewing bull**** to try and justify himself.

If you actually believe half the **** you say, go and tell your girlfriend what you do, man up and tell her you want an open relationship, own up to your actions and see what she really thinks about your condition, from the sounds of it you told her about your cheating, she went away, now she came back but thinks you have stopped, does she know? does she know what perv you are?
c'mon, I had enough of this ****, it's our relationship, not yours, so don't bother me.. I don't care, what is this? A ****ing Oprah's show??

Federico said:
"if only I could put my **** in that soft masterpiece..it should make my day"
Si-A-erra. said:
******** hell, makes me want to wash my eyes just by reading that.
and remember to wash you with Holy Water!!

Si-A-erra. said:
Edit: By perv I am not referring to the hookers, just his whole attitude towards sex, it's just  :mad:
let me tell you about that time I masturbate an asian girl with sushi stick..

Federico said:
Si-A-erra. said:

c'mon, I had enough of this ****, it's our relationship, not yours, so don't bother me.. I don't care, what is this? A ****ing Oprah's show??

Weaver said:
Weaver said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
And if our collective disgust with him convinces him to change his ways, all the better
That never happens. If I know anything about psychology (and I don't, but still), this is a reaction the person expects and it only reinforces his scenario.
Called it.
Just drop it, people.
IMO it's less that and more to do with people with little to no standards towards objectivity and demands that everything suits their subjectivity. I.E. feelings and whatnot. For all we know, he might just be a very normal bloke with a huge sexual appetite and a poor practice of logic. That'll just make him another idiot instead of a mentally broken person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom