The Sex Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To help get the thread away from cheaty ****s and back into appropriate direction, an update:

Still no sex.

For the last 54 months.
grin.gif

Seff said:
Maybe you should do a Federico. :3

I dunno man. Paying someone for sexual intimacy feels even more pathetic than not having any at all. You're still the exact same loser that can't get any except now with an added helping of sleaziness. I'll pass.

AWdeV said:
I dunno man. Paying someone for sexual intimacy feels even more pathetic than not having any at all. You're still the exact same loser that can't get any except now with an added helping of sleaziness. I'll pass.
I knew it'd come to this, I was going to actually say that prostitution itself is no issue, but everyone got on their soap-boxes when he started defending his infidelity.

Do I really have to explain why you're a **** for saying this? 'Pathetic'? Really, you say this as a nearing 25-year-old virgin?

No, I don't think that's the case at all. However, it serves a comparison point in that many people would consider it exactly that, and it's the same mindset that just brought him to say that paying a prostitute makes you a loser.

AWdeV said:
Plenty of losers have sporadic free sex. Being a loser has little to do with sexual behaviour.
And paying someone for an intimate service is not pathetic.
That's just macho complex talking.

Austupaio said:
AWdeV said:
I knew it'd come to this, I was going to actually say that prostitution itself is no issue, but everyone got on their soap-boxes when he started defending his infidelity.

Do I really have to explain why you're a **** for saying this? 'Pathetic'? Really, you say this as a nearing 25-year-old virgin?

Try to read what I said before you throw a self-righteous hissy fit kthx. I mean, goddamnit dude, did your sentience take a break for the night?

Would the reasons behind my having be a nearly 25-year old virgin magically disappear if I went and paid a hooker? No? So where on earth do you even come up with the snide whine of "bluh bluh 25-year old virgin"?

I'm a loser. I know that. Shagging a whore isn't going to fix that. It's not gonna do me any favours beyond costing me money and putting me in a very awkward situation I'd rather not even go into. I'd still be the exact same ****ing loser I was before except now I've demonstrated I'm grasping at stop-gap measures to treat a symptom instead of the cause.

****ing hell almighty, go away and sit in the corner untill you realise what bull**** you just spouted.

I don't give a **** about federico and his whoremongering nor do I give a **** about prostitutes and prostitution in general. It is not, how-****ing-ever, a goddamned solution to my problems, capiche?

I'm saying I personally would feel like an even bigger loser because it wouldn't mean that I fixed my **** but rather that I wasted money on a complete trivial non-issue as my virginity does not actually bother me, no matter what frowney faces I may have used in the last two pages.

The situation now = loser who can't get someone to have sex with him willingly.
The situation then would be = STILL a loser who can't get someone to have sex with him willingly except now an imaginary stain on my character, that I don't give half a rat's ass about is magically gone. Woo-hoooo.

Tl;dr: blow it out your ass.

Weaver said:
AWdeV said:
Plenty of losers have sporadic free sex. Being a loser has little to do with sexual behaviour.
And paying someone for an intimate service is not pathetic.
That's just macho complex talking.

Not what I said. I said I'd still be the same kind of loser. I'm not disputing there are other kinds of loser but I'm not talking about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom