The scenic village/castle thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Selothi

Baron
Having explored most of the map, I now realise that some villages of Calradia are most wonderful sights to take in. I mean, compared to the bland towns and empty castles, though some DO look amazing, they truly are very nice eye-candy. Sooo, the aim of this topic is simple, post screenies of beautiful villages and castles, and other scenic locations if you so wish. I'd ask that you refrain from posting battlefields, as beautiful as they may be, 'cos they're randomized each time, but still, if you must, feel free to, as long as it shows the beauty of this game.

Here go a few of mine:

Serindiar:

mb59.jpg

Like an idiot, I took my character and not the lovely lake in front of him ...

Fearichen:

mb56.jpg

I couldn't get my character, the lighthouse, the Nord longboats, and the village nestled atop a cozy hill in the same pic, but go check it out, it's nice ...

Some Rhodok village:

mb58.jpg

Some Vaegir village:

mb60.jpg

---

I don't know, I just like the in-game villages, is all ...

Some of the villages in this game are amazing. Especially the unique ones, like Azgad and Fenada.

Fenada:

Azgad:

I did, Serindiar ... Like an idiot, I took my character standing on the pier, in the torchlight, and not the small pond itself  :oops: But yeah, it's a nice place, especially when the water turns red from the blood of many peasants. Seriously, I once raided the damn thing, leading all the peasants in the water, too bad the corspes don't float à la Oblivion, that's the only part of the game's physics I liked ... The rest was crap and overdone, badly, M&B's is far better.

Not sure which village this is (Vaegir for sure though, maybe one by Khudan), although the shot owes more to that blistering sun.

Lol, Headshot!, it's the same village as in my first post. It's called Bhulaban, just checked in-game, and it's rather nice, though I agree Lizard_Man, Slezkh does look very nice, all snowed in and tucked away in a snow-filled dip.

Selothi said:
Lol, Headshot!, it's the same village as in my first post. It's called Bhulaban, just checked in-game, and it's rather nice, though I agree Lizard_Man, Slezkh does look very nice, all snowed in and tucked away in a snow-filled dip.

haha, oh yeah, didn't notice due to the angle. It's amusing as Bhulaban is now my fief, slightly ironic.

Back
Top Bottom