The Reckoning| The Original Thread

This mod features ammo which gets used up when you fire a gun. How limited should ammo be?

• Very Limited and very expensive- players should be forced to conserve ammo at all times

Votes: 274 27.2%
  • Slightly limited - players should be forced to conserve ammo where possible

Votes: 613 60.8%
  • Not that limited and fairly cheap - players should be able to fire a gun whenever they wish

Votes: 121 12.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
teun557 said:
In a week or 3 when I'm done with my exams I'll start making some Points of Interest :smile:

Looking forward to it  :grin:  - I should of uploaded a new pack by then with more props

EDIT:  I've never liked the old zombies I've been using for the mod so I've decided to redo them.
Early progress I've made on a female zombie  -
captureipp.jpg

Scrat555 said:
I'm going to commence running away and screaming. Anyone in?

Well. I do not recomennd getting so close.

And, when we fight agaisnt zombies, will we see  some surprises like zombies appearing making you to scream.

New zombies in action - they look even better in game with the all the zombie animations running - I have 4 different animations for zombies and each zombie randomly gets assigned one of these, this makes it so that not every single zombie walks in the same way.

During day
mb21x.jpg

mb17r.jpg

mb15.jpg

Showing the different walk animations
mb23n.jpg

At night time
mb27i.jpg

mb26o.jpg

You can also see some of my new female hairs for the mod in some pics

EDIT: Ignore the weird shadow on the hands, I forgot to import their normalmap in their brf  :oops:

I just saw this mod. I'm really excited. I can't wait. How big is the map gonna be and where in the US is it going to be based? Would it be possible to replace the man hunters in Native to be. missionaries or some kind of wandering group that's just armed tot he teeth and slaughters zombies.

Also. Something that I need you to add in. A tattered long coat. Gas Mask, with hood. things like that. If it was possible maybe have it so some areas you can't go into for long unless you have a gas mask on your head.

Scrat555 said:
Is this Zombie Hugh Hefner's party or something?
Nice job mate.
:oops: They do have a tad too big a cleavage, I originally made the models and textures for "normal" women (normal in the sense that they're uninfected), they looked pretty decent so I decided to just reuse the models and add some blood ect to the textures for the zombie women. I may reduce the chest size though as it is slightly unrealistic

Freighttrain4 said:
I just saw this mod. I'm really excited. I can't wait. How big is the map gonna be and where in the US is it going to be based? Would it be possible to replace the man hunters in Native to be. missionaries or some kind of wandering group that's just armed tot he teeth and slaughters zombies.

Also. Something that I need you to add in. A tattered long coat. Gas Mask, with hood. things like that. If it was possible maybe have it so some areas you can't go into for long unless you have a gas mask on your head.

The map will originally be roughly the same size as natives, in fact it'll be familiar to any one who's played native as its basically a massively altered version, but dont worry it wont be too similar.

All parties you find on natives maps will be replaced and new ones added. So man hunters may be replaced by something like Missionaries, or Survivalists ect, bandits will be replaced by Packs of the Infected, I've got an idea for a massive zombie party (like 200+) which I will call a Supercell - suggestions for parties on the map by the way would be welcome  :grin:

And also I have a trench coat (made kindly by brego) which I plan to add - they're are loads of gas masks with hoods in the mod at the moment but as for the gas areas though Im not sure - maybe in future releases but not originally.

djogloc02 said:
Boss parties?? Maybe a party with only strong zombies. A mixed party commanded by a "boss zombie"?

I  plan on making an elite form of the infected known as alpha's - these are the first people who became infected and hence they have been infected for the longest so the virus is most strong in them - they'll be similar to the boss guy in I am legend. They will act as "lords" in the mod.

The only thing is I dont want to create loads of different forms of zombies like some games have - I want it to be similar to the walking dead which has "walkers" and thats pretty much it (maybe also "crawlers", but these are simply injured "walkers").

Don't mistake this for a lack of variety amongst the zombies however - I still plan on having infected men, woman and children and thats before I even start of some the infected animals (dogs ect)

Infected children and animals, sounds good. I never really like when people made super zombies or anything like that such as in left for dead because it's stupid but for a mod I don't have a problem.

I'd suggest some bandit parties to be actual bandits, not only infected. Maybe postapocalyptic bikers? have you thought about adding motorbikes to the vehicles list?

In the Last Days there were very strong units such as trolls, giant spiders (in Mirkwood forest), ents (we can't see they fighting, but if you do some things, they will siege Isengard). Maybe there can be quests that the lords to kill them, but with some history, of course :smile:

Don't know if it's off-topic, but imagine Slender in Mount&Blade.

Also, another suggestion: Is possible to make discussion between the player and others NPCS? When we talk to a lord, sometimes he will walk, talk about other things trying to have you in his side.

La Grandmaster said:
djogloc02 said:
Boss parties?? Maybe a party with only strong zombies. A mixed party commanded by a "boss zombie"?

I  plan on making an elite form of the infected known as alpha's - these are the first people who became infected and hence they have been infected for the longest so the virus is most strong in them - they'll be similar to the boss guy in I am legend. They will act as "lords" in the mod.

The only thing is I dont want to create loads of different forms of zombies like some games have - I want it to be similar to the walking dead which has "walkers" and thats pretty much it (maybe also "crawlers", but these are simply injured "walkers").

Don't mistake this for a lack of variety amongst the zombies however - I still plan on having infected men, woman and children and thats before I even start of some the infected animals (dogs ect)
and this is why i love you  :grin:
Edit for your gassed areas what you could do is have the *leave the area* but what you could do is change the text and put WARNING
GASSED AREA plus i am making some great Scenes  for the mod but i should really remember to save -_- *it crashes every minute or so please tell me why*
Edit2 Hey guys i made this US fort here is some pics http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149349845

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612767741221650409/00963F00E5CC82DB2F34F1B449A0CB661F665ABC/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=149349831

La Grandmaster said:
It was clear from the vote that people wanted the U.S Army to be done next... so here they are. The U.S army faction is now completed.

U.S Army Rifleman (starting/most basic unit)
mb37m.jpg

mb38.jpg

U.S Army Infantryman (mid to high tier troops)
mb34j.jpg

mb35e.jpg

U.S Army Ranger (high tier sniper/scouts)
mb32s.jpg

mb33a.jpg
BEAUTIFUL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom