The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
I do tend to base my gameplay decisions around episodes of Blackadder.

We better be getting Blackadder as a companion.

I think you have mentioned about having him before.

Why do people keep calling me 'Dom'?

dinnerblaster said:
This may be "a bit" too early to ask, but sometime in the future when ur 100% done with L'Aigle, do you have any plans for like a spinoff mod taking place for example in the Frech revolutionary wars, the 7 years' war or (better yet if you ask me  :razz:) the world wars of the 20'th century?

By the time I'm done with L'Aigle it'll be 2015 and Bannerlord will presumably be released. I'm pretty sure I won't want to work on it any more by that point.

SolidXerm said:
To be frank, I meant to propose adding the Baron as a lord of the Hapsburg Dynasty, not as a companion. You know, the "Lords" of Native, NPCs which lead the armies of their respective empire. But naturally, I understand your decision.

Ahh, well in that case Austria doesn't need any more lords.

Landgraft said:
I'm curious about how you interact with other characters at the social events you mentioned as important for maintaining the image of a 'gentleman soldier'. Any chance of sharing some details, or is it staying behind closed doors for now?

Well, for example at such events you are judged based on how expensive your clothing is. I'd also like to have something akin to the poems in the native game, except they're witty anecdotes that only impress certain types of people. I've got a bunch of other things in mind, as well.

I doubt I'll go as far as having a Pirates!-like dancing mini-game, though. That thing drove me up a wall.

Docm30 said:

The secret's out.

OYdoGq8.jpg

Docm30 said:
I doubt I'll go as far as having a Pirates!-like dancing mini-game, though. That thing drove me up a wall.

I didn't hate the dance at the first difficulty.
Then when I played on the second difficulty, I cried.

I was wondering if you've made/have any custom menu and/or loading screens, Docm.

Also, how does it feel to be one of the most well-known and discussed mods in the Mount & Blade community?

I doubt I'll go as far as having a Pirates!-like dancing mini-game, though.

But will balls and dancing still have scenes and animations, even if gameplay would be minimal in them?! A line of text saying like 'U dance4 x hours, wada cool party taht was' just leaving it to your imagination would be... lame.

dinnerblaster said:
I doubt I'll go as far as having a Pirates!-like dancing mini-game, though.

But will balls and dancing still have scenes and animations, even if gameplay would be minimal in them?! A line of text saying like 'U dance4 x hours, wada cool party taht was' just leaving it to your imagination would be... lame.

It would be a neat thing to add, but think of how much time it would take to make that.

Also, I was wondering if you had some high society clothing to show? If I recall correctly, you've only shown dresses once or twice. 

Docm30 said:

dinnerblaster said:
This may be "a bit" too early to ask, but sometime in the future when ur 100% done with L'Aigle, do you have any plans for like a spinoff mod taking place for example in the Frech revolutionary wars, the 7 years' war or (better yet if you ask me  :razz:) the world wars of the 20'th century?

By the time I'm done with L'Aigle it'll be 2015 and Bannerlord will presumably be released. I'm pretty sure I won't want to work on it any more by that point.

SolidXerm said:
To be frank, I meant to propose adding the Baron as a lord of the Hapsburg Dynasty, not as a companion. You know, the "Lords" of Native, NPCs which lead the armies of their respective empire. But naturally, I understand your decision.

Ahh, well in that case Austria doesn't need any more lords.

Landgraft said:
I'm curious about how you interact with other characters at the social events you mentioned as important for maintaining the image of a 'gentleman soldier'. Any chance of sharing some details, or is it staying behind closed doors for now?

Well, for example at such events you are judged based on how expensive your clothing is. I'd also like to have something akin to the poems in the native game, except they're witty anecdotes that only impress certain types of people. I've got a bunch of other things in mind, as well.

On the trailer it says coming 2013 Idk if 2015 was a joke or not but yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom