The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
Has theier been any update since the uniform on 746? If not this mod is going really slow in development

There were sailors on page 765. Besides, the Preob. officer on 746 was less than a month ago; I've followed mods that released media far less frequently than that.

Bremmelgod said:
That one soldier is staring into my soul.
Reminds me of the sun on the argentinian flag.

Like this?

Solfrog.png

I can't wait to see some more polish uniforms. I hope that if Docm adds the battle cry feature like in NW, the poles will actually shout in polish. It bugs me that in NW the KGL shout in German, the Russian Hussars and Dragoons shout in Ukrainian since they're from ukrainian regions, the Austrian Uhlans shout in Ukrainian too but the polish troops shout in french :sad:!

Well it is kinda odd and creepy that the ONE soldier out of the entire line stares at you, as if he's "staring into our souls". :neutral:

Anyways, putting that aside I have a question. Docm what are you going to do about the terrain borders? I mean having such a great mod with warband's ****e terrain borders is just not right. Honestly, Warband's and WFAS' terrain borders are just disgusting, NW wasn't that bad though. Oh might I add The Deluge mod has an interesting way they made theirs too.

It'd be amusing if the AI in-game wound up like that incident involving Quake 3 recently; four years later on a privately hosted server and they've stopped fighting each other and gang up on the first threat that presents itself.

The new patch of NW is the worth thing I've ever see, the ships are ridiculous ( no cannons -even if there are crew ship artillery units-, no collisions ( the boats go straight through the other ))

Does the ships on L'Aigle are realistic ? Like you have to do more that put your ass on the boat a take ship's control to make it go forward magicly. And have you successfully put cannons on it that stay on the boat ?

I'd like to say otherwise that you didn't have to fill up the mod at 50% to publish it :razz: we'd still love it :grin: *jokenoban*  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm more excited about this mod every day. The other day when I retired, I let everyone know I will likely be coming out of retirement when L'Aigle is released. More and more, the people who were in my regiment look forward to my return, and that makes me and my old regiment look more and more forward to this mod.

It doesn't have to be perfect, Docm. Just remember that. :wink:

I have a question about the confederation of the Rhine. Do you plan to implement all troops of the Confederation for the first release (would be a huge amount of troops) or will be there some placeholder units?

thx in advance for the answer  :wink:

Faultier said:
I have a question about the confederation of the Rhine. Do you plan to implement all troops of the Confederation for the first release (would be a huge amount of troops) or will be there some placeholder units?

thx in advance for the answer  :wink:

Well they are in the first release, so assume so. Docm is a bit of a perfectionist, so I imagine he wouldn't release a half completed nation. 

Sir Audiate said:
I'm more excited about this mod every day. The other day when I retired, I let everyone know I will likely be coming out of retirement when L'Aigle is released. More and more, the people who were in my regiment look forward to my return, and that makes me and my old regiment look more and more forward to this mod.

It doesn't have to be perfect, Docm. Just remember that. :wink:
Yes it has to be. Otherwise I don't see the point of playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom