The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO the troops that your are leading isn't an army, rather the grouped lords of doom is the army, and you lead a section of the army.

In that case the amount of Military power most nations had in the 1800s was pretty ****e.

This is why I like having more units per lord, bigger battles and it makes more sense.

ClearlyInvisible said:
This is why I like having more units per lord, bigger battles and it makes more sense.

I'm pretty sure M&B:W Battle Size Changer works for all things under the M&B:W sun. It's actually pretty easy to command troops in squadrons, if anyone wants, I can make a demonstration video. It's really simple.

Yes, the battle size changer effects M&B itself. It will carry over to every module automatically; nothing should be implemented, because it already works for every module.

TheOrest007 said:
Epicrules, if he uses battle sizer for l'aigle won't it be "modding a mod"? :wink: I thought you said it was heresy :lol:.

Changing the amount of troops that can appear in a battle beyond something that appears in Warband's settings anyways (I.E. NOT specified by a modder) is hardly the same as ****ing everything up in Morgh's editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom