The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A palace isn't a palace unless it's a musty. Too many plants would fill the chambers with a rustic atmosphere. No, a gentleman appreciates the need for good carbon dioxide in his home.

Docm30 said:
This is probably too early to show, and it's just a test scene, but here's a little look at some of the interior work I've been doing lately. This is some middle-class stuff, so not exactly rubbish, but certainly not what you'll see in palaces.

drawingroom.jpg

drawingroom2.jpg

The game's awful lighting isn't exactly helping, but there's nothing that I can do about that. I haven't made a proper ceiling yet, either, so ignore that one.

It looks terrific in my view, exactly like a museum.

I think it would be cool if during a siege you could go into building and shoot out windows and stuff like that... And also that you could go to your town hall thingy if you were under attack for your last stand... anyway absolutely amazing work O.O, Keep it up!

Ililsa said:
Nice, can't wait to go kick up the obligatory fuss at horse guards now. Though I assume cities will just have generic buildongs with some small variation.

On a similar note, will players be able to own estates as they had castles and villages in native?

I plan to set the London scene in Whitehall, so you'll definitely be seeing Horse Guards. Probably the Banqueting House and 10 Downing, as well, and maybe the Admiralty.

I plan to make the capital cities have a number of unique buildings, but it wouldn't be feasible to make a bunch of unique art for the other cities, unless it's a really famous building I think ought to be included. One exception would be Moscow, where I plan to make Red Square nice and accurate (you know the Kremlin walls were white back then? crazy!).

I plan to have it so you can buy land to some extent. It may just be apartments for now.

pod455 said:
In normal warband and any other mod i've seen you can kick NPC's in buildings and villages and they don't care!
Are you going to do anything about this Docm?

If you think no one ever went on a kicking spree through Horse Guards, you are sorely mistaken.

kpetschulat said:
Well, it's hard to tell... But, I thought it was Napoleon because it looks like he's wearing Napoleon's iconic grey overcoat...

That is, in fact, Napoleon himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom