The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captured Joe said:
Docm30 said:
If you're looking for some books, the Napoleonic works form Osprey Publishing are pretty good introductory material, fairly cheap and easy to find, as well.
My father bought almost all of them. :mrgreen:

Say, do you have the books of L. and F. Funcken? And how do you judge them?

The Osprey ones look great from what I've seen, who's the author Funcken?

these goddamn dogs. if napoleon was killed our world would be more like the world of code geass (in wich the britania empire has more than 60% of the planet under direct controll).
dont rage me i just couldnt resist :p

I believe we're experiencing the unfortunate fall out of the conspiracy question a page or two ago.

On the plus side, I'm sure Docm will swing by soon for a dose of either sass, updates or sassy updates. I look forward to it.

Sass, eh? and here I thought it was just plain old abuse I dished out.

Captured Joe said:
Say, do you have the books of L. and F. Funcken? And how do you judge them?

I haven't had much experience with their works, but what I've seen hasn't been promising. 1804 shako my ass.

Anyway, I've got nothing I want to show at the moment, but I've been working on something pretty cool. Maybe I'll show it when it's progressed a bit further.

im not sure ill like the mod tbh, as good as the uniforms and all that other stuff are, single player battles will essentially be like commander battle in nw, so im looking forward to it, but not in an 'uncivil' way

but whenever docm shows new screenshots of a unit or item i like i go from 8=D to 8=======D and say OMG I CANT ****ING WAIT FOR THIS MOD TO COME OUT

Docm30 said:
Sass, eh? and here I thought it was just plain old abuse I dished out.

Abuse isn't enjoyable to read, whereas your responses and attitude have brought me almost as much joy as the prospect of a SP Napoleonic mod.

Heck, I'd probably read this thread even if it was just you sharing pictures of uniforms that you didn't make and then sassing dissenters :razz:

onorata said:
but whenever docm shows new screenshots of a unit or item i like i go from 8=D to 8=======D ...

Dear God, really? Is that life size, by the way? :twisted:

Also, if he did live under a rock, I'm sure he'd be much more accustomed to that  :mrgreen:

Docm, I'm looking forward to your next preview, and I too can't wait to play this mod, but not like that ^.

onorata said:
im not sure ill like the mod tbh, as good as the uniforms and all that other stuff are, single player battles will essentially be like commander battle in nw, so im looking forward to it, but not in an 'uncivil' way

but whenever docm shows new screenshots of a unit or item i like i go from 8=D to 8=======D and say OMG I CANT ******** WAIT FOR THIS MOD TO COME OUT
Is 8=D what I think it is? Cause thats just...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom