The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IT-Clan Assassin Hunt Server is back online! We apologize for the day without a server, but we got a new one and so it runs again now.

Damn, people are so anxious about when is this getting released they even refuse to play any other mod of warband :razz:

We need new version WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIT    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Keep Quiet, the longer you have to wait the more and better content will come. We are working on a big thing. Small update change: Reworked (Retextured) the Smith armor and added Specular/Bumbmap.

Could you enable polls? It's annoying to play on the desert reggae map with only 2 people. Put the threshold on 70% or sumtn so that we can change maps on low player amounts.

Tajulek said:
It would be nice, if you will add more options. Examples:
-new game mode,
-option, which allow guards to attack assasins, if they spot any weapon etc.
By the way, great mod! :wink:

lol man you could use some reading of the last two pages :smile:

Splendid <3.

I understand why this mod hasn't got an own section, because the mod is pretty small, but it's a friggin great idea! I tried the mod with my friend yesterday, and I missed out on some sleep for school...

I will play this mod, even if no changes are ever made, but I do have some suggestions :smile:

1. If it could be possible, dragging bodies away from a scene could be very nice, although I can guess that it'd be hard to do.
2. Walking or marching NPC's would've been great to have, together with running NPC's.
3. A strike should be killing instantly. It sucks to be involved into fights, everybody notcies you.
4. A shot/ dagger throw should also kill instantly. I mean, how cool isn't it to kill people off with just a single silent dagger throw !?

That's all for now. As I said, in this mod, improvements can be made, but I just wanna stress on the fact that this mod is one of the best ever made. It's such a simple, brilliant idea.

A loyal fal :smile:

Eddiemeister said:
Splendid <3.

I understand why this mod hasn't got an own section, because the mod is pretty small, but it's a friggin great idea! I tried the mod with my friend yesterday, and I missed out on some sleep for school...
When the Team Deathmatch Mode is released we will ask for an own section. Also I am thinking about more other game modes too, but I must see as this is not my main mod project.

I will play this mod, even if no changes are ever made, but I do have some suggestions :smile:

1. If it could be possible, dragging bodies away from a scene could be very nice, although I can guess that it'd be hard to do.
IUf it is possible, it is really hard. I don't think I can do that :wink:
2. Walking or marching NPC's would've been great to have, together with running NPC's.
that is not that good because then the bots would look only at players and not at other bots. I tried it.
3. A strike should be killing instantly. It sucks to be involved into fights, everybody notcies you.
It depends on the weapon. Some weapons already instant kill (Dagger when thrusting, Axe, Pistol), some need two hits (Sword and Mace and Crossbow) and the broken dagger needs much more hits just to balance it. I will think about something that lets you instant kill enemies with any weapon when standing behind them, but only when you are not noticed or something, we will see.
4. A shot/ dagger throw should also kill instantly. I mean, how cool isn't it to kill people off with just a single silent dagger throw !?
Dagger throw most of the time does, but yea, I will increase the damage a bit I think. And Crossbow is for long range and very accurate, making it instant kill would be to badass. Atm you have to headshot, so you need some skill to onehit with it, what I think is good.

That's all for now. As I said, in this mod, improvements can be made, but I just wanna stress on the fact that this mod is one of the best ever made. It's such a simple, brilliant idea.
Thx, that's nice to hear. And the basics of the mod only took me an hour or so of work :wink: The balancing and the other features (events, food) took more though.

A loyal fal :smile:

Brytenwalda did the "Extra ### damage from behind!" it was basicly, when you hit, or get hit from behind, you almost die instantly without good armor, maybe that could be implemented?

As I said, there is a system like this in the mod, but it does not work correctly. (You might have noticed that :razz:) I will think about a system that works. But I don't think I will do it for next version, there are other, bigger plans for it. Was working on it the whole morning since I got up.

Of course it is! :wink: It's a compilation of new textures and new sounds, none of which this mod alters.
Besides, mods that replace textures don't intervene with any mod, exept those who have changed the textures itselves.
I hope this explanation will do.

Regards

I would be carefull with sounds, this mod indeed does changes on sounds. It makes some sounds louder and so on. You would not hear many sounds if i did not. But textures should work without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom