The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobhinds said:
The KKK were/are vehemently anti-catholic. They probably spent more time attacking Mediterranean immigrants than black people, although the latter is a lot more well-known due to its brutality.
My mom's family only came to Texas after the KKK tried to kill my grandfather for being ethnically German-Jew. Those stupid mother****ers just find things to hate about people they don't like.

krik said:
My mom's family only came to Texas after the KKK tried to kill my grandfather for being ethnically German-Jew. Those stupid mother****ers just find things to hate about people they don't like.

Their central tenets were like "if it's lazy, it doesn't belong in glorious America". This was largely directed at non-protestants for some reason, even though slavery was all about laziness. And for some reason they think all non-british Europeans are lazy.

Nowadays it's just a club for young/middle-aged men to cosplay as ghosts, bemoan the state of society, and invent ridiculous knight-based ranks for themselves.

So it's basically taleworlds irl.

Antonis said:
I know of a similar custom in Spain, where dudes dress as druids(or KKK members) and parade. Is that it?

That's it. Although the KKK apparently didn't take any influence from it.

Antonis said:
I know of a similar custom in Spain, where dudes dress as druids(or KKK members) and parade. Is that it?
Yes. The only good thing about it is that some of the wooden sculptures they carry around are prime examples of a very unique form of Baroque art.

As exception, take this one from my current sketchbook(usually i wait till it's over, and only then choose smth from it). sorry if content is somewhat..um.. :oops:

"Discovery of Anathomy within Typography".  Self-project.

t_by_belendor-d9bwzmz.png

According to Google it looks similar to it, right. I've always thought that the fire-tubes of all tanks are longer and larger. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom