The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Some "commercial" stuff I did recently, plain and simple.

10454_468075653234997_7087780_n.png

Original I was asked to use:
armourers2.jpg

Crits/ ideas?

Here's a sketch I made tonight. Its not for anything in particular, and I don't think that I will finish it but I have been feeling in a Tolkien mood lately. I haven't really drawn many elves before, so I thought I would see what my mind could come up with with no references. I imagine it might look somewhat similar to TLD since I have been playing it lately.

Elf.jpg

Sure looks nice but his face is awfully stretched! I love the way you did his hands though, I suck badly at drawing hands.

Here:
head-proportions.jpg

It's small but I learned it that way. Your character's head seems to have no chin, I suggest on moving the mouth a bith closer to the nose, and the helmet is too high. Unless it looks like a hat, it makes his forehead seem disproportionally large.

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Some "commercial" stuff I did recently, plain and simple.

10454_468075653234997_7087780_n.png

Original I was asked to use:
armourers2.jpg

Crits/ ideas?

I am a couple days late but, I think you can make the keg bigger, as big as possible...and possibly golden.
I did a poster version, not sure what you're designing it for, a banner? in which case ymmv
62V94.jpg

Why must everything I touch turn into the undead, oh well in that case it matches Facebook perfectly  :lol:

Mandible said:
Here's a sketch I made tonight. Its not for anything in particular, and I don't think that I will finish it but I have been feeling in a Tolkien mood lately. I haven't really drawn many elves before, so I thought I would see what my mind could come up with with no references. I imagine it might look somewhat similar to TLD since I have been playing it lately.

Elf.jpg

Well done, lad, your line art is solid and your style is great, I like it a lot.

As people said, some anatomy corrections must be made.

Waiting to see more of this :smile:

you could try to sketch the frame or the shape of the person before adding clothes. Now it seems like there is no flesh under the clothes. I think that would be a good idea IF you want to get better.

About the horse. I think it has too small a head, at least.

Don't want to discourage you, though. Just thought I could be of use. Keep them coming  :wink:

Sound Chaser said:
About the horse. I think it has too small a head, at least.
Indeed; When I realised that, I thought "**** horses!", so that's why.

Sound Chaser said:
Keep them coming  :wink:
I am encouraged enough to draw a new one: :smile:
chasseurattack.png
I thought I should draw something with some action again, and something else than the eternal Germans. So, French (or Dutch, there's no real difference in Uniforms) Chasseurs it was.

Back
Top Bottom