The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Cordor said:
this just one of the things I draw when bored, i do not know what it is, but from what i can understand from my past, this is a demon laughing at you
p9mBr5o.png

The nipples are unproportional big

Eктωρ said:
Docm30 said:
Interesting that you chose to say clean and not clean-shaven.

Holdover from my native language. We have no expression for "clean-shaven", we usually say "face without a beard" or "clean face".

In my native language we have no expression for any of those, we refer to that as something that can best be translated as "woman".

Cordor said:
I probably suck I just draw skeletons all day

this just one of the things I draw when bored, i do not know what it is, but from what i can understand from my past, this is a demon laughing at you
p9mBr5o.png

Actually, drawing skeletons all day is exactly the path to becoming a great artist!

Everything I draw, I always put up a 'line skeleton' first so I get the proportions correct.  Whenever I don't do this, an arm or a leg is longer than the other, etc.

If something seems out of place and didn't draw a skeleton first, I'll go in with a purple pen and draw the skeleton to see why the perspective is off.

I highly recommend Matt Arcgambault to get started:    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaPC8V_k6CYWElWeeONPZl6sMriW9llS0
Once you're ready to move on, there's thousands of great artists offering tutorials on Youtube.

Your stuff is 'beginner' art.  But we all draw like this in the beginning.

What you need to do is to self-educate yourself on youtube.  That's how I did it four years ago.  I'd been drawing all my life, but when I decided I was going to keep practicing and get better, every-single-day, my artwork really improved.  Vastly. 

You can't let up though.  I draw all day when I can, and I have a sketchbook next to my bed that I draw in while laying down. 

If you take that attitude, you'll only get better.  It's the blueprint for success for anything. 

Here's a picture I did for the 87th
87th_battlefield_quartersize.png

:lol:

My beard is looking worse recently though. As my mother insisted I go to a professional hair person to trim it, so I stopped trimming it myself, and when I got there the woman trimmed it in a ****ing awful way. My beard is still recovering. :cry:

It's like ten people drawing on one piece of paper but somehow even more fun than that. I'm still astounded at how few griefers and dickpainters there are.

In the bottom image I converted someone's half-done and abandoned digimon sketch into a [insert description]. Finishing off other people's work/converting dicks into ploughshares is way more fun than it should be.

s9YD8.png
fXPaQ.png

Other stuff:

kLrvV.jpg
6KUNM.jpg

People say that all the time, but I honestly don't see the resemblance. But then again I think my drawings look like shaky parkinson's disease scribbles, so maybe I'm biased.

A long time ago I did use Philip Reeve's illustrations as inspiration (He did the drawings for Murderous Maths and a few others in that range; I think he's a lot better than martin brown), so I always thought I bore more resemblance to him.

Batmunkhgompa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom