The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

calradia.png

Moar.

Nice job Sensei, very cool looking. Question though what type of armor is that guy on thr right wearing on his chest?

Also, here is an update featuring more members of the hammerfall family, and a human for comparing size.
from the left.
Lorcani(human) Pelekyphoroi Axemen. The brothers Shalictar, Shular, Gundoro, Gundar Hammerfall. Lastly Sohlara Hammerfall, Shalictar's wife.

Do you guys like the concepts of the new guys? Also what do you think of Sohlara, I was really trying to avoid the standard fantasy female warrior concept when making her.

EDIT: Also sorry for the dirty transparency.  :sad:

Shalictar Hammerfall said:
Nice job Sensei, very cool looking. Question though what type of armor is that guy on thr right wearing on his chest?

Also, here is an update featuring more members of the hammerfall family, and a human for comparing size.
from the left.
Lorcani(human) Pelekyphoroi Axemen. The brothers Shalictar, Shular, Gundoro, Gundar Hammerfall. Lastly Sohlara Hammerfall, Shalictar's wife.

Do you guys like the concepts of the new guys? Also what do you think of Sohlara, I was really trying to avoid the standard fantasy female warrior concept when making her.

EDIT: Also sorry for the dirty transparency.  :sad:
lovin' it

MrNomNom said:
What program did you use?  :lol:
Surprisingly enough, Microsoft Paint (the 'fancy' Windows 7 one). Yes, I was that bored.
I felt the "X all the Y" needed some more historical references since there is an immense amount of possibility with a meme like that. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom