The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dwinny said:
Okay, spear bracing is really bull****. I mean. the idea is nice, but you get hit by them even when they arent even facing or touching you. All you have to do is go NEAR a braced spear and you're de-horsed.
Just turn it off ... I always do .... I'll try it in the new rev because Othr said he fixed some issues some time ago ( and some rev ago). I had this feeling too wen passing by enemy infantry...

Has anyone experienced party inventory items just disappearing seemingly randomly? I just lost all my most valuable items in my party inventory for seemingly no reason..wtf??

Decapitating people is now the most entertaining occupation of any game ever..  :lol:
Great job implementing that. I've seen other mods trying but getting spammed with error messages. As of now, my only small "issue" with the mod would be the lances;native ones feel too small and short, especially compared to the new speed they were given. It feels more appropiate but it doesn't click well with the size in my opinion. And it would be neat to see a few extra swords for the sake of variety...

REV 230: It takes about 4-7 seconds to thrust a lance, is this intended? If you run into an enemy while the lance is pulled back, it hurts them anyway.

EdmundBlackadder said:
REV 230: It takes about 4-7 seconds to thrust a lance, is this intended? If you run into an enemy while the lance is pulled back, it hurts them anyway.
I think Othr tested a few changes to make lances work in a more realistic way but the present fix (rev 230) causes more problem than it solves : the AI continues to try to stub you with the lance which now is in slow motion. To prevent lances from being a super weapon for every melee apply, may me better if you put less thrust points and increase speed so it becomes more useful for couching and not stubbing . Then i still think that at least the light lance should remain as it was being maybe a bit shorter to represent the lance / spear old 11th century lance or the one step riders or low tear cav steel used...

Problem with some missions in rev 230. On a rescue kidnapped woman from bandits mission I did not have enough time to complete the mission as it was too far to travel within the given time. I had good party morale and a path finder I my party as well. 

One other thing to note, I think there might be too much experience given out on caravan missions. Does anyone else feel this way? :mrgreen:

Dwinny said:
Has anyone experienced party inventory items just disappearing seemingly randomly? I just lost all my most valuable items in my party inventory for seemingly no reason..wtf??

Nevermind...it turns out Henry took with him all of the items in the inventory when I lent him to another lord. Got everything back when he returned =)

Dwinny said:
Dwinny said:

Nevermind...it turns out Henry took with him all of the items in the inventory when I lent him to another lord. Got everything back when he returned =)

You have a thief among your men!  :mrgreen:

Is there any solves for Microsoft Visual C++?
Specially Arabic and Anatolian map, in war and towns it gives a lot error.

Constantinople Borough is still in the water. Constantinople Settlement, another village, is almost on top of Constantinople.

That day, new version. And same problems. All I wait when feet will add, and that from an armor to boots emptiness. Began with 232 on new, the last time played on 19 [any], thought what that that is evident at last will correct, but likely don't see, or at me one such феня?

If you have lance breaking turned on then an overpowered poke from a lance becomes a non-issue in the game. After the initial charge, combat is pretty much melee.

Bremmelgod said:
Wasn't it completelly like that after the first charge?

Yeah pretty much, so I don't see too much reason to worry about the power of thrusting a lance in the game since your lance breaks after the first charge basically.

IE: no reason to nerf lance damage.

EdmundBlackadder said:
Bremmelgod said:
Wasn't it completelly like that after the first charge?

Yeah pretty much, so I don't see too much reason to worry about the power of thrusting a lance in the game since your lance breaks after the first charge basically.

IE: no reason to nerf lance damage.

The nerfed damage is there to make the lance only effective on horse. I think they should stay nerfed so that they can't be used as spears at all.

AI really needs to not take defensive when they were the ones who attacked you on the world map in the first place. So frustrating, can't leave, have to retreat with casualties or surrender, but they wont actually attack you on the field.

Dwinny said:
AI really needs to not take defensive when they were the ones who attacked you on the world map in the first place. So frustrating, can't leave, have to retreat with casualties or surrender, but they wont actually attack you on the field.

I think there's an option to force AI from taking the defensive in the formations options under camp menu.

Back
Top Bottom