The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

He didn't say "next Thursday."

\/ \/ \/ Edit: As the inventor of "next Thursday" as the answer to a question that kept getting asked on these forums over and over again, I was just pointing out that he said "Thursday" rather than "next Thursday." This may or may not imply sincerity. 

I have been on this forum for 2 weeks, and I don't trust one thing about release dates or anything pertaining to a day of the week. For those of us new to the forum, it would be helpful to consider being more blatant when using sardonic posts related to release times. Thanks, have a jolly good day.  :mrgreen: 

Dr. Thomas, you're needed in the IC stat.

haven't been here for one or two years, and it appears i returned just in time for a new release of one of my favourite mods. Looking forward for the release Spanky! Is Ron still in it with his RCM?

sdog said:
haven't been here for one or two years, and it appears i returned just in time for a new release of one of my favourite mods. Looking forward for the release Spanky! Is Ron still in it with his RCM?

Spanky has nothing really to do with this mod and he sadly left the M&B modding long ago. Anno Dommini 1257(our) and 1257AD edition(spanky's) is different mods. While our mod is a spiritual successor to the original Spanky's mod(in a sence), but other the name and period there's really not anything much else in common.

Our main idea for a mod is also diffrent, Spanky's mods aim was different - it was to represent an historical factions in Calradia setting. Our is make a historical mod, with real setting.

We still use Ron's RCM, but it's been greatly modified since then. I did not see Ron for ages either, I presume he left M&B scene as well.

Oh and it's definitely coming next Thursday, guys! Really!  :mrgreen:

DrTomas said:
Oh and it's definitely coming next Thursday, guys! Really!  :mrgreen:

:grin: :grin:        :grin: :grin:                    :grin:              :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    :grin: :grin: :grin:  :grin: :grin: :grin:                  :grin:                      :grin:
    :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:                  :grin:                      :grin:
      :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:                    :grin:                      :grin:
          :grin: :grin: :grin:                          :grin:                      :grin:
                :grin:                              :grin:                      :grin:

hehehe

Nicolaj95 said:
mine wont install right it makes some RGL ERROR every time i go in the game

Try running the game in DirectX 7 mode, or just generally lower your settings.

El Barto said:
Juanus said:
I still want to play 1257 AD before going to school.
I finished high school this year, I started to work this summer..it's a terrible moment in every videogame's player life :mrgreen:
I bought Mount & Blade with my first salary. And often used to play it at work (good that I don't eat lunch). :razz:

Back
Top Bottom