The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Jemda, I had the same quest but could not find the guy. I did not know if it was a faction Lord or a bedouin leader was suppose to show up in the "blue" quest color near the location I received the task.

Small bug here:
Code:
dlga_dplmc_spouse_move_residence_ask:dplmc_spouse_move_residence_tools|To move our residence will require a small refurbishment. In particular, we need a set of tools and two piles of wool cloth in our househould.
dlga_dplmc_spouse_move_residence_tools:spouse_pretalk|Well, I guess I have to get the set of tools and the piles of linen first.
wool cloth vs linen? The latter is wrong. It should be wool.

I have a real issue here.
Novgorod Veliky doesn't want so start a war with anyone. I've played now 300 in-game days and only the first 25 maybe we war. What's happening? And I've looted Regnum Litus caravans, attacked they lords and everything, but no one wants a war with the Rus.
How do I start a war??

makidonski said:
Novgorod Veliky doesn't want so start a war with anyone. I've played now 300 in-game days and only the first 25 maybe we war. What's happening? And I've looted Regnum Litus caravans, attacked they lords and everything, but no one wants a war with the Rus.
How do I start a war??

Medieval pacifists? Medieval Ghandi (future-future) followers? Or just plain good old idiots?

makidonski said:
How do I start a war??
Lol, you are cursed, no one will fight you)) By the way Russians were self-involved in war 2-3 times during the whole history path,) So why do you want them to start war?)

Cranky said:
makidonski said:
How do I start a war??
Lol, you are cursed, no one will fight you)) By the way Russians were self-involved in war 2-3 times during the whole history path,) So why do you want them to start war?)

every game i play they get gang banged by the OT, Litus and Danes. My game for Rus gets plagued with a inventory bug that makes it unplayable after day 80. changes your inventory completely.

Cranky said:
makidonski said:
How do I start a war??
Because I'm not a travelling merchant.

vodka1983 said:
Cranky said:
makidonski said:
How do I start a war??

every game i play they get gang banged by the OT, Litus and Danes. My game for Rus gets plagued with a inventory bug that makes it unplayable after day 80. changes your inventory completely.
I've played for Novgorod more than 300 days, only one boring thing is anti-spam method of the game mod, cause you always get some messages from the far far away, then massages disappear. By the way I gang banged only Teutonic Order and Swedish. Litus were defeated by Galich-Volinskoe Knyazestvo.

The game crashed many times while fighting or siege defending (Dijon) against big armies (marshalled French forces) in the area of Dijon-Langres-Lyon because of which I've had to give up these fiefs - it was simply unplayable. I haven't encountered this crashing behaviour in any other place around the map, so far, so I thought I shall report this.

@makidonski: Ok, you've raided their caravans and fought their lords and Litus doesn't want to declare war on your faction, but, who stops you to besiege and conquer Lituanian cities and castles which you should be able to do if your relation with them is something like -5 or below that? If they don't declare war on your faction the better it is - just try to wipe them out and soon you will have your war. If not Litus, maybe some other faction declares war on you, which certainly should be the case after you've conquered like 3 or 4 Lithuanian castles/cities in a row. Furthermore, you can always look for the quest to "start a war with somebody by raiding that somebody's caravan" or some such which is normally given by some lord. Have you already asked your liege if he maybe feels the urgent urge to declare war on someone (option is "My lord, you should declare war on...")? Might help if you send him some oil, wine, beer beforehand, though, just to smooth out matters a bit.

Hello All,

I have another question about Novgorod.

Why Alexander Nevskiy have only one weapon - spear?

Also, this spear breaks (When option is ON) And only fists remain with it  :cry:

Why? Discrimination!  :grin:

Real man does not need weapons to kill people. But yeah, good find Akoch - thanks :smile:

Anyway I'm hoping to release a first version of the new lance recruitment system this week. That is if everything goes well. If not - you might need to wait till the end of january, as the next month will be the exam month for me and I'll probably won't have the time to sit on modding.

I'm not yet decided on the exact mechanics, but I have a few possible options. I'll talk about them later on as I continue to implant things.

Thomas,did you use the Rus gate prop in some scene ?cant find it..btw,next month i will get new pc,so i can make all the speculars and normal mpas for the trillion new items.. :lol:

Not yet. Want to finish the recruitment system and the tournament system before doing anything else. I'm also waiting for ntb_15 to give him more work. The lazy bastard is probably playing some skyrim and does not want to report for his duty  :mrgreen:

DrTomas said:
Not yet. Want to finish the recruitment system and the tournament system before doing anything else. I'm also waiting for ntb_15 to give him more work. The lazy bastard is probably playing some skyrim and does not want to report for his duty  :mrgreen:

I dream of Warband gameplay with the skyrim graphics&physics engine o_O
But some dreams won't ever come true...maybe I should drown my dreams in beer?  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom