The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

nah I dont think his problem was low skill lvl... mods archey has been modified pretty much to realistic way so arrows never fly totally straight

DrTomas said:
Actualy, the shields with the lords banner is starting to annoy the history geek inside of me.... I'm thinking doing an option to have it so, that the banner on the shield would be randomized to a certen level. I feel that would be more historical - that some troops would pain the banner of the town, some just random pictures, others there own heraldy. With reason offcourse, not going to do the ability for the crusaders to have pagan banners or other way around.

And yes, it will be an optional thing :razz:

Can you say by now how this will work? Will it be like it's now with the Templar knights but only bigger? So that every troop gets some banners, let's say 10, from the std_banners.dds files allocated? Or will it be a scripting thing or what else that nobody but you can catch? (at least me not  :mrgreen:)
And is there a way to let the overhead banners as they are now - one banner per lord - and change only the shields? Otherwise it would look chaotic.

Ive noticed when I use the mongol bow the arrows flies in a straight line for some 50 metres or so, much much less with a Self bow, though I have only checked the ordinary one, currently on a bow hunt to collect pretty much every variant of Compound,Mongol,Hun and Self Bow I can find and test them all :grin:

I've got a problem. I have been downloading the mod with the SVN tortoise, but when it was at like 900 MB downloaded, I lost connection to the internet for a few seconds (me being a dumbass accidentaly pulling the cable out).

What I would like to know is how can I continue downloading where I was instead of starting all over from scratch?

(I havent found any answers to my question on google)

Ah I see. The first time I clicked the update I got a weird error and never tried again. It seems to properly update now though

Thanks a bunch

DrTomas said:
Actualy, the shields with the lords banner is starting to annoy the history geek inside of me.... I'm thinking doing an option to have it so, that the banner on the shield would be randomized to a certen level. I feel that would be more historical - that some troops would pain the banner of the town, some just random pictures, others there own heraldy. With reason offcourse, not going to do the ability for the crusaders to have pagan banners or other way around.

And yes, it will be an optional thing :razz:

Absolutely seconding this idea, the original 1257 edition mod (pre-warband) had this feature and I liked it very much. I don't remember if it was just the knightly class that had their own shield imagery or if the foot troops had it as well, but it was really cool.

Could you please solve the problem wich comes after you take a leave as freelancer and your lord is captured? It made me deserter hence deducted relation by 15 after few days, without chance to return to service. unfair :???:

DrTomas said:
JohnT said:
Post battle, it is still not possible to add looted items to party inventory << this bug seems to be still there.
It's not a bug.

Is there a reason this 'feature' is there? After every battle, I need to manually move items from dead bandits to my personal inventory, from there I need to manually move to party inventory.

Why is it that after normal battles one can add dead guys' items to party inventory but when it comes to "manor cleaning" battles you can only add to personal inventory?  What is the reasoning (if there is one) behind this behaviour?

This may not be a big issue if you do not clean manors or if not in huge volumes. In my game, due to war time activities I have -100 relations with many English villages, now I am trying to improve relations to be able to recruit from those villages. The only way that works is cleaning their manors, each cleaning improves by 1 point. If you consider -100 times 10 or so villages, this is about 1.000 battles although some of them are -66 so actually it will be about 500 battles.

It would be great to have this inventory handling as NORMAL rather than intentionally making it inconvenient...

the "Retaliate for border incident" quest doesn't seem to be working.

twice now a guildmaster has asked me to hunt down and defeat Emir Ishaq.  (once from a guildmaster in Alexandria, my faction's town, and once from a guild master in Tunis, a neutral faction's town).  both times i have found him and defeated him.  neither time was there any sort of 'quest completed' message, nor was there any quest related option when talking to him before the battle, or the guildmaster afterwards. 

perhaps i need to capture him?  although it doesn't say this in the quest log (just "track down and defeat Emir Ishaq").  i must be doing something wrong, or it's just another bugged quest.

I get some kind of c++ error upon entering or fighting in european villages, game hangs
can't tell you much more the error window keeps closing immediately

also lol horse archers wtf
i watched 10 horsemen circle strafe 1 guy for 15 mins ffs

I get some kind of c++ error upon entering or fighting in european villages, game hangs
can't tell you much more the error window keeps closing immediately

Are you aware of this thread?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

Poot said:
Did everything in the step. Ended up running it and said it failed to load textures.brf. Updated it, and said process failed.

Same Exact thing happend to me,sadly i tried many things to get it fixed and still the same thing.

Products802 said:
Poot said:
Did everything in the step. Ended up running it and said it failed to load textures.brf. Updated it, and said process failed.

Same Exact thing happend to me,sadly i tried many things to get it fixed and still the same thing.

Got it working. Basically I exited out of the program without realizing it; keep the file explorer open.

New problem though, and the same I'm having with Peloponnesian war mod: laggy overworld map. This is especially noticeable when I speed up the game through CTRL+V. Any way to mitigate this?

Back
Top Bottom