The Masterful Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

how bout more armors for the ladies? cant find a decent gear that doesnt make my char look like shes on a steroid diet. more bandit? seems rather lonely in the map. more quest leading to naval battles? say, this so and so A stole C from B, B pays you to retrieve C, and A is cruising round the lake/sea/river/pond? a list of stuffs the blacksmith guy can make for you? say, an armor that can only be made by the blacksmith? 10-foot Sword? :eek:
new shoes? magic would be nice too.

Edit: oh and up the number of merchants? if its possible?

I agree about the bandits. At the start of the game it's kinda hard to get renown as almost every non faction army either give very little renown (POW parties) or they are so weak that they always run away and hunting them down takes so much time (rogue mercenaries, various bandits all have really small parties 20-40). Could you add some stronger non-faction parties (something worth fighting against with 60 or 70 hawk members - rival mercenary companies for instance) or at least increase the size of the current ones?

It seems like your arm when holding a 2-hand weapon is too far out. The one not holding the weapon is kinda in an awkward pose, I think it should be more relaxed, or on the weapon. Right now it seems like they can't decide which way to go with the arm.

can you make a medium sized berserker armor so a non-gutts player can have it. i think its a really cool idea that somehow a non gutts player manages to get a berserker's armor(well fit for his sized though).

err...more weapons?
katars?
the whip thingie Silat uses? (would be hard to implement, but just a suggestion.)
Cannons!
more animeish looks? Casca don't look too great, Farnese too.
New attack animations?
Able to buy more stuff from godo? like weapons that can only be found there, more powerfull(and flashy) armor?
more armor designs for females?
an option for the player to choose body size? A bakiraka body?
more starting options?
a behelit for the player somewhere along the way?
A bit more accuracy for the firearms?
the Beast haunting Gutts? nudity (hell yeah! :twisted:)?
Kingdom management?
an option to follow Gutts rescue Griffith, thus getting involved in the Eclipse(and you also escaped on your own)? and stuff haunting you after that?
epelhants! Zodd as the flying-tiger-goat-with-tail-thing?

Dont know if it was ever suggested before, but i dont have to time to check all pages.
Since there is (SM) (L) and (XL) items in game, it would be cool if we could choose one of these sizes for our Non-gutts character. if possible of course.
after we choose male of female, it would be nice if there was a option to choose the size as well. oh and more items (XL) (L) and (SM) would also be very nice.

Edit: and i wanted to thank  you for this WONDERFUL mod. im a great fan of Berserk anime and Plz  never let this mod die. it is a wonderful piece of art.

More character sizes is a good idea.  It probably wouldn't be too big a deal to choose for your character to start fairly huge.  I would probably want to create a new size that is just a tiny bit shorter than the regular height.  Like 90%.  However due to the item limit I'm not sure I can.  If I did you would be stuck with maybe 5 armor pieces.

I see. it seems limited. but im grateful that you have taken into consideration the sizes of the character.
the last thing i have to say is, if you can do it great. if not do your best, because you have been doing a hell of a job. im truly grateful.
keep up the good work. thank you.

edit: i mean... keep up the EXCELLENT work  :mrgreen:

It is possible.  Mayhem from the Giants&Dwarves mod enabled armors deforming for all races.  It would free up a lot of item slots too and allow me to have coloured shirts in tournaments again.

The quest will be complete but still won't remove itself from the list.  Its a bug but one I haven't been able to solve.  But don't worry on the list or no the quest is done.  Best way to test is to take a castle and see if you can give it to a companion.

i've got two castles and town lumias but not able to give it to any of my companions.
i get black strugglers and large strugglers in the town

yes they do have more charishma

already got black strugglers but i dont know how to start one kingdom

i'm a rebel under no king does that affect the kingdom formation.

actually what's the process over kingdom management we've to talk to the npc over 15 charishma
after healing casca right. but when i talk to npc they do not have any such option all he have start a  battle formation option

What's wrong with Guts' armor?
blackstruggler2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom