The Masterful Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you going to incorperate a light storyline to non-storyline characters?

I think it would be kinda cool to have certain events pop up where you witness or are involved in ordeals involving gutts as the black swordsman.

Also, do you plan on incorporating the Lost children saga as a quickbattle montage?
Same goes with finding caska when she runs off.

If you're going to port the mod into warband, you will also be giving Gutts a super leonidas kicking power right???  :grin: :grin:

I was hoping for a kick that sounds someone a couple meters away  :grin:. But a knockout punch sounds nifty as well.

What's convenient here is that in native, you can only punch with your right hand! This fits Gutts perfectly since his left arm is prosthetic. Although I wouldn't give up the dragon slayer just to use my fists though  :wink:

ROTB shud be ported to M&B Warband.Thats 1 heck of a suggestin xD..And I hope they will port it cuz they added lots of new animations wich wud be awesome for dragonslayer 6 and 5 feet sword xD :twisted:

Synelor said:
If you are going to make kick an ''insta-knockouter'', it would be possible win those ogres and other tough fellows too easily.

I imagine he wouldn't make it so you could spam knockdown the super strong guys.

Eh If you want vanilla M&B then play vanilla M&B, to get away from that and have something new is the whole reason people play mods.

I know.  This needs a Desktop icon!  I was just thinking that, after noticing that Star Wars Conquest has one, and that doesn't even require iron launcher to work.  Since RotB does, it really oughta have one... Just like... Gutts' head or something would be fine, or the Dragonslayer.

Back
Top Bottom