The Masterful Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Weeeellll.. You should definitly make some lords harder to DUEL, like when you meet Grifith to join Band of the Hawks when your dueling him he's impossible, but when you click "I would like to challenge you to a friendly duel" once you've joined him,  he dies in 1-3 hits of your sword. Same with other Lords.

I did buff all lords a little bit.  I buffed Casca, Griffith, and Pippin but can't make them too strong or you can use them to conquer the map before you even attack Doldrey.

Berserker pride could you give the player a bit more starting money at beginning of the game  ?? just enough to make your first week wages. or better said first day. Sometimes the wage pops up immediately at the start of the game, meaning that you will not have enough time to find an enemy to have enough denars to make it. This aimed mostly to new players who are new and want to first look around before plunging in the first battle they see. right now you start 1245 even though your starting army is already at 1500 denars.

This is a small thing but maybe you can add it somewhere on the berserk folder as a notepad or in readme or maybe on the picture that shows up in the mod selection in m&b launcher the version of RotB?

I don't remember ever seeing them anywhere in the berserk anime or manga, but I would love some more scythe action. Stuff like throwing scythes, kama, hell even a long scythe, like the ones used for farming, just modified for gutting people. They just seem like they fit.

Here's a thought, don't know if it is possible though.  Have some of the Companion Weapons for sale at Godo for super expensive prices.  Either something that adds a text option with him when you get the companion, or possibly just have a good selection of them available.  Regardless, I'd love to get the chance to buy a sword like Griffith's or the Black Struggler guy's.

That is an interesting idea.  Perhaps Godo could examine the companion's weapon and make a one-time copy of it.  And don't worry I put all the special weapons in a special section of the item_kinds1.txt where they are impossible to loot.  I hadn't really thought of a realistic way to get a companion's weapon.  This would work properly. Great Idea!

Maybe I won't kill Godo off anyway if he has this function.  I always thought he was way to tough to die in the manga.

Yeah.  It's not such a big deal with Gutts (Except maybe to tool out the Mercenary Captains!).  It's more just trying to get a good late game weapon for a non-Gutts player.  So that would really work well.

Has the "Can't become a vassal if you're a Mercenary" bug been fixed, by the way?  I've been having a hell of a time trying to get my stupid non-Gutts characters into a faction's good side to see what the armor for a Knight is like.  And just as bad of luck with who's declaring war on who!  (My current game has everyone but PAneria ganging up on Tudor, at this rate they might be almost eliminated before I can even get to Doldrey!)

Can't become a vassal if you are a mercenary isn't a bug.  In native it is ridiculously simple to become a landowning lord in no time at all.  All you need is 250 renown.  Medieval society frowned on commoners becoming  lords.  You had to accomplish feats of Griffith's caliber to earn that right.  The renown requirement to become a vassal is now 750.  It was about that time that Griffith was knighted but it took him almost three years.

Maybe I'm thinking of a different mod.  Sorry for the confusion.  I know I played one where if you became a mercenary, you could never join the faction no matter what.

WW2 in China might have had that problem.  Although it probably seems that way in this mod if you don't know the renown requirement is so high.

I think the towns of player's own kingdom should be able to generate caravans. Otherwise their economies are too bad.

dreadlord said:
I think the towns of player's own kingdom should be able to generate caravans. Otherwise their economies are too bad.

Don't they already do this? MageLord tweaks can be applied.

Back
Top Bottom