SP Medieval The Lombard Leagues - mod announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

I actually referred to his random bump. Didn't make much sense. But yes, I hope this happens.

Elenmmare said:
I actually referred to his random bump. Didn't make much sense. But yes, I hope this happens.

If you referred to me, im just happy to see this mod hasnt gone the way of the dodo. It was one of the mods i most eagerly awaitet a while back, but i had sort of forgotten about it until i saw the thread was back up on page one. And my avatar isnt scary. Its a picture of me.

SwordMonkey said:
If you referred to me, im just happy to see this mod hasnt gone the way of the dodo. It was one of the mods i most eagerly awaitet a while back, but i had sort of forgotten about it until i saw the thread was back up on page one. And my avatar isnt scary. Its a picture of me.

Dude your avatar is scary :grin: How old are you anyway? Can't see it. You look so serious and dramatic in that picture that it makes you look like a killer :razz:

Im 31. Probably too old to be hanging about on forums I know, but there it is. I like to game.
Actually im really tired and worn out in that picture. I guess thats why im kind of expressionless.
Anyway, enough thread hi-jacking. Cant wait till this mod comes out.

No, April fool's is past.....

LOMBARD LEAGUES - NEW 0.903 BETA VERSION IS UP

OK, so I finally did the conversion from 808 to 903 (not fully, but workable).

Testers can pick it up at the M&B File depository:

Mod link:

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=492

Password is the same as the password to the LL sub-forums.  If you don't remember, PM me.

If anyone else wants to test/contribute the mod, please register at the LL forums and PM me there, so I can adjust your status and give you access to the testing forum.

LL forum link: http://lombardleagues.proboards100.com/index.cgi?

ENJOY!

Wow Khalid, those load time are phenomonal. Are you going to go through and combine some of those textures? You could probably fit 4 armours to a sheet rather than 1 for a start.

Ealdormann Hussey said:
Wow Khalid, those load time are phenomonal. Are you going to go through and combine some of those textures? You could probably fit 4 armours to a sheet rather than 1 for a start.

Just imagine then the joy of bug-hunting - fix script, load, realize it didn't work, exit, change some more, load again, etc. You can lose a good percentage of your life watching the loading screen....  :shock:

But yeh, I plan to clear out a lot of textures.  At least the 30-something shield textures should be disappearing pretty soon.

Armors are a longer way off since I haven't mastered the intricacies of 3DSmax to re-map & re-rig them. :sad:

Well, great job, Khalid! I hope your road to release final version of mod is shorter than before :smile:!

Vilhjalmr said:
I can't figure out what to do! :cry:

I tried getting involved in Venetian politics, but I couldn't, so I went to a Guelf city and tried to join up with the army, but they wouldn't have me, so I tried to join up with the Holy Brotherhood, but that failed, so I've been forced to resort to banditry, killing peasants and whatnot. :sad:

In the beginning stages, you are little better than an unknown bandit.  You have to reach level  8 before the Guelf & Ghib lords take notice and begin offering you a service contract.  And city consuls, bailiffs & bishops start trusting you with some serious business. :smile:

P.S. preying on innocent farmers is not well-advised.  You'll notice the Holy Brotherhood don't like that. :wink:

NEW PATCH READY - April 5, 2008

Basically a bug-fixing patch.  Haven't been able to fix everything, but some of the problems resolved.

Also, Ingolifs produced a spanking new Venice & Rovigo, so that's included too.

Alas, those who began their games will have to restart.

Testers can pick up the patch in the "Consiglio" sub-forum of the Lombard Leagues Forum.

http://lombardleagues.proboards100.com/index.cgi?

Back
Top Bottom