SP Medieval The Lombard Leagues - mod announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

GiovanniBandeNere said:
hey hello Khalid, its me again :grin:

yeah u are right, Giovanni its a bit too late for this mod...but here in italy its a legend...if u get him in, all italians M5B plaeyrs would be jubilants!! :grin:

yeah he is Tuscan, (from De Medici family)  but he were banned at early age from Florence, and he fought as a Mercenary Captain with and against The holy roman empire in Lombardy and he also pwned the swiss alabardiers :grin:  (see the Battle of Pavia)  anyway  u rock man....omg this mod is insane :grin: cya

No. Many would think he was some kind of stylist. :p

Hey Khalid, long time no chat. Been snowed under for the last 6 months, however in less than a month now I'll be finished with school, and will have the best part of six months before I go to officers school for the navy, looking for some projects on top of my own mod to take up some of my free time which I'm going to be blissfully drowning in, so If you need any help on anything just give me a shout!

Nethoras said:
please dont bump an old thread simply to post the fact that you like the idea.

Why on earth does it bother you? One more thread on the front page is a small issue in life buddy, step away from the forum, chat to some girls, watch the news and maybe you'll figure this out.

Well said.

Then again, do refrain from doing this, as it is annoying, especially when modders are trying to let their mod die quietly.

The only problem with that statement is that the mod isn't dead. There's the forums and Khalid's personal life... Keep on hopin'.

LL has its own forum, most activities happen there, so I wouldn't call it necroing really. For the folks that liked the thread's info, I suggest you go to Khalid's forum, and perhaps ask to be a beta tester if you have the spare time. I was forced to halt my own development for a couple days because of this mod. First time it ever happened.

The last reply was on the 7th of January and it was about Italian books...

Back
Top Bottom