SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Im not prusuming im important. Im just saying that i started the name. Ok so im pruusuming im important. sue me :mrgreen:

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Darkstar707 said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Tintin said:
muter3456 said:
ya i mean they came up with the name based on an argument with me and vader  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Don't presume you're so important

Hey, you're a woman, so I don't think you have any say on who is important.

*Janus bans you*

:lol:

Oh come on, you gotta admit, that was pretty funny.

I didn't say I wasn't silently snickering to myself, merely that the sexist banhammer of all that is vile will come down upon thy manly head.

Yes that banhammer will hit you on the head so hard that you will have to be in the hospital for 4 days just to set you reight tiberius  :lol:

muter3456 said:
Yes that banhammer will hit you on the head so hard that you will have to be in the hospital for 4 days just to set you reight tiberius  :lol:
They can do that to us?

Tintin said:
Dragon13 said:
oby009 said:
this might be a mod for me

I like dragonzz

Me too, but you might wanna read some of the books to fully understand this mod.

Also...please tell me that Erason: The Land of Technicolor Blades will not be the actual name of this...
You dare question the might of Erason: The Land of Technicolor Blades
yes i do dare to ****ing question the mental capacity of someone who would name an eragon mod Erason the land of technicolor blades because this is supposed to be an inheritance cycle mod not some other retarded books. also the blades are NOT technicolor they r each one single color .

p.s. i think its fine for thje topic name but i pray to god you dont name the mod that.

The "s" is because The Red Baron made a spelling mistake once and we all assumed he wanted that.

The rest of the name was a joke but Darwin took it seriously

Murmandamus said:
yes i do dare to ****ing question the mental capacity of someone who would name an eragon mod Erason the land of technicolor blades because this is supposed to be an inheritance cycle mod not some other retarded books. also the blades are NOT technicolor they r each one single color .

p.s. i think its fine for thje topic name but i pray to god you dont name the mod that.

Way to take a joke too seriously. His mod, he can call it what the hell ever; who cares about the name anyways? You see it once when you load the mod from the Launcher.

Also; with your typing, I find it amusing that you criticise other's.

Dr. John Dee 007 said:
The "s" is because The Red Baron made a spelling mistake once and we all assumed he wanted that.

The rest of the name was a joke but Darwin took it seriously

Bwahahahahaha! I'm not a big fan of Eragon, but Erason, The Land Of Technicolor blades sounded a bit suspicious. Mostly because Erason sounds like a latin word for erection.

omg, another discussion about the name :roll:...deja-vu

and people STOP THIS ****ING SPAMMING :mad:

Edit: ok, people, it's now called "Eragon: The Land of Technicolor Blades", so you can stop the discussion :lol:

forget what i said, DISCUSS! :mrgreen:

Darwin said:

and people STOP THIS ****ING SPAMMING :mad:

Edit: ok, people, it's now called "Eragon: The Land of Technicolor Blades", so you can stop the discussion :lol:

forget what i said, DISCUSS! :mrgreen:

Nice strategy. Let them spam at the few first pages, than they get banned and this thread becomes spammer-free...

...not a chance!

Stop spamming guys, leave it for better occassions :razz:

Darwin said:
Murmandamus has a point you know.

If you want people to get excited about your mod, you need to take it seriously. If you treat your mod like a joke, people aren't going want to help out; their going to laugh.

The only reason I say that is because I was kind of looking forward to this mod, even if the books were sub sub par.

Uhm, now you took me too seriously :lol:

it wasnt ment really serious

oh, and the team is for changing the name too, probably it'll be TIC again...

Back
Top Bottom