SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

CALL IT DRAGON RIDERS: THE ALAGAESIA CHRONICLES or Dragon riders: The Inheritance Cycle oooooorr Dragon riders:Chronicles of Alagaesia

No tintin, they should name it after the books.
The series name is The Inheritance Cycle so that should be its name.

Rydmer said:
No tintin, they should name it after the books.
The series name is The Inheritance Cycle so that should be its name.
But it's not actually following the story. It's set after the books. So it's after the series

I just made a new dragon for variation, his head is totally different from the first also his wings are a bit more horizental than the first's:
6a0110164ddbd2860c0110162b6f0f860b-pi
6a0110164ddbd2860c011017ebc418860e-pi
6a0110164ddbd2860c011017ebc41a860e-pi
6a0110164ddbd2860c0110167051d2860c-pi
6a0110164ddbd2860c011016ab17fa860d-pi

ps: again the paint is just to show me on the UVs where will be each part :smile:

I had an idea for the hitbox being bigger problem.  You could somehow visually make the actual hitbox look different.  For example anything you can hit is a different colour(probably lighter) of dragon scale.  That way you can just say that someone's weapon didn't punch through the dragon's skin because it was too far outside his core.  In other words it deflected because it hit at a bad angle.  And the head could have extra thick scales as well.

By the way I like the second dragon even better than the first.

JUST SETTLE WITH THE CURRENT ****ING NAME.

Thank you.

My apologies to the admins, but that bull**** needed to be settled.

Just close the pole and leave it as TIC. It's simple, it's nice, it's not the laughing stock of the M&B community, and it's cool. So just leave it like it was. Please, and thank you

Tsktsk you guys needs someone to whip you about a bit, that would fix the insecurities about the name ? or atleast it would keep you to busy to worry about it  :twisted:

The only time I let a name influence my judgement on anything is when I want to buy a car.

Guy: So, what's your ride?
Me: Oh, I drive a Yaris.
Guy: Eww!

Now if it was a game...

Geek: So, wat'cha playing?
Me: Oh I'm playing the Technicolor Blades mod for M&B.
Geek: Sounds cool!

I have to agree all this is silly. I like Technicolor Blades better but if TIC sells better, then TIC it should be. But what's sillier are the people who get so worked up about it.  :roll:

WTF.
I posted this on something last page, and nothing showed up when I posted it, LOL WTF happend  :???:.

Back
Top Bottom