The Indus Valley Pakistani Civilization

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately people think I'm racist when I say the ancient word humans used to call themselves was "Türük" and the politically correct way is that people who are advanced are called "Indo-European" Whenever something really advanced is found (like the Golden Man whose cloth is woven with gold and whose bones are stolen and missing as of now) that is called "Indo-European".

ancalimon said:
Unfortunately people think I'm racist when I say the ancient word humans used to call themselves was "Türük" and the politically correct way is that people who are advanced are called "Indo-European" Whenever something really advanced is found (like the Golden Man whose cloth is woven with gold and whose bones are stolen and missing as of now) that is called "Indo-European".

It may be your problem (which is sadly shared by other people), because you clearly don't understand the Indo-European theory.

1) it's very unlikely ancient people (which I assume you mean a majority of them, the "master race") called themselves Türük.
2) They didn't call themselves Indo-Europeans and nobody says it is their name. The IE theory is clearly a mystery to you.

Seriously, educate yourself before you start hating and disproving something, because it makes you look really silly then, when you fight against something that doesn't exist.

Merlkir said:
ancalimon said:

It may be your problem (which is sadly shared by other people), because you clearly don't understand the Indo-European theory.

1) it's very unlikely ancient people (which I assume you mean a majority of them, the "master race") called themselves Türük.
2) They didn't call themselves Indo-Europeans and nobody says it is their name. The IE theory is clearly a mystery to you.

Seriously, educate yourself before you start hating and disproving something, because it makes you look really silly then, when you fight against something that doesn't exist.

Turks consisted of many different races so your argument does not stand. Turk is not the master race. Turk is the master dominant culture.

Indo-European is term that is made up to "own" a culture by using a fraud that is not related to Europeans or Indians originally.

So you keep saying, without any compelling evidence. I'd say your idea of a master dominant turkish culture is just as made up :grin:

(just because you call it a culture and not a race doesn't make it any less silly and arrogant. You're basically telling us we somehow managed to steal your glorious master culture, which you Turks are the sole heirs of today.)

Merlkir said:
So you keep saying, without any compelling evidence. I'd say your idea of a master dominant turkish culture is just as made up :grin:

(just because you call it a culture and not a race doesn't make it any less silly and arrogant. You're basically telling us we somehow managed to steal your glorious master culture, which you Turks are the sole heirs of today.)

You didn't steal anything! LOL.  Some other people did it and Now you are the victim. I'm not.

ancalimon said:
Merlkir said:

You didn't steal anything! LOL.  Some other people did it and Now you are the victim. I'm not.
Evil gnomes?

Kleidophoros said:
ancalimon said:
Merlkir said:

Evil gnomes?

No the racist people who decided to make slaves out of Europeans.

The racist people who created the Indo-European Civilizations theory and later converted it to Indo-European languages theory.

They simply continued what Hitler started and now it has suddenly become a good thing.

And yet again, you show complete misunderstanding of the IE theory. I have nothing else to advice - learn about the IE theory, try to understand what it means. Not what Kazım Mirşan or other conspiracy theorists tell you.

Merlkir said:
And yet again, you show complete misunderstanding of the IE theory. I have nothing else to advice - learn about the IE theory, try to understand what it means. Not what Kazım Mirşan or other conspiracy theorists tell you.

No you DEFINITELY DON'T KNOW how it all started. I have a complete understanding.

If anything, Hitler's thesis of indo-european superiorty thing is mostly hated by Europeans today.
But who am I trying to explain this to, someone who believes a construction engineer who lived in Nazi Germany and made up his own history. Of course his view to the the thesis is like this, because he lived in a society which tried to do what he said. Its not the case today... chill out.

ancalimon said:
Merlkir said:

No you DEFINITELY DON'T KNOW how it all started. I have a complete understanding.

Right. You know, an argument christians often use to "prove" they're right is "We know why everything happened, your science does not. God did it."

And we atheists say "Yep. And we admit we don't know everything. Yet."

You say "Turks did it." Does that make it the truth? I don't think it does.

As a good rule of thumb I would say - whenever you think you know everything, slap yourself, breath deeply and go for a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom