The hard life of naked warriors (Picts)

Users who are viewing this thread

qamyk

Recruit
Any picts here and guys which abandoned heavy armors for the freedom of running around naked with bunch of tatoos in tighty pants and adorable coat on back? Unite brothers and sisters unite! Guys in heavy chain mails and strudy leather may laugh and mock our way of life but they never will equal us in dying and running faster than celtic cavalery. Pict life isn't so easy after all one heavy blow or javelin and we can say goodbye to battelfield but somehow i still manage to keep myself alive. Here's something special for my pictish brothers, don't burn yourself !
True pict's womans have fur here and there  :grin:
rB5RvG6
(http://imgur.com/rB5RvG6)
  So i'm waiting for your observations and feedback about picts and how do you feel while standing in pants only at the front of armored army  :shock:. I hope so i'm not the only one  :oops:

Just started playing this yesterday and my first hero to recruit was the chick who wore that. I went into the cheat menu and about the 3rd or 4th page of items over you can find a bunch of those, including a fate male costume like that. I was thinking of gearing up all my Hero's in that garb would be pretty funny.

When I recruit Pict heroes I let them keep their traditional body armor but get them decent head/body/leg point cloaks, gloves and footwear. 

I keep them with other "medium" infantry and they do plenty of damage with javelins, spears and one-hand weapons and are not any more prone to injuries.

Back
Top Bottom