the game need vasssal system

Users who are viewing this thread

in my game strugia have a 1 citty and it is very weak and all other kingdoms declared war agaist them.
they must can be vaasal suggest system till powerfull faction can get them under their protection instead to recive % of their income.

totalwar three kingdom have very good diplomacy system i think bannerlord needs somthing like that too.

There is but cut from game in EA, stop begging for new features.
They release EA for community to test core features.
What about stop blowing sugar up Taleworlds arse all this time? We are not Alpha Testers. EA should be a more likely stable game with CORE FUNCTIONS working. This game has LESS features than warband for christs sake. This is under development for 8 goddamn years. 8!!!!!!! its a ****ing warband lite with improved graphics and a bugfest for us to discover, sold at a AAA full release pricetag.

What about stop blowing sugar up Taleworlds arse all this time? We are not Alpha Testers. EA should be a more likely stable game with CORE FUNCTIONS working. This game has LESS features than warband for christs sake. This is under development for 8 goddamn years. 8!!!!!!! its a ****ing warband lite with improved graphics and a bugfest for us to discover, sold at a AAA full release pricetag.
the core system works , all the features are implemented ? no thats why is a early acces and not a game finished

Core features and mechanics need to be tested and balanced BEFORE publishing.
EA is useful as many little bugs and glitches can be discovered only by mass-gaming, yeah, but small stuff, NOT main features!!!

the core system works , all the features are implemented ? no thats why is a early acces and not a game finished
Then i would like to define core features. For me this means, more or less all features that warband has already implemented.
This should be no problem for a game selling at that price and beeing under development for 8 years, right?
For gods sake, not even sieging is working. The amount of gamebreaking bug, crashes and balance issues is INSANELY high.

It is a good idea, and as diplomacy is certainly a core feature, it makes sense to suggest it now, after all, it is EA and therefor part of the whole reason for that...

Then i would like to define core features. For me this means, more or less all features that warband has already implemented.
This should be no problem for a game selling at that price and beeing under development for 8 years, right?
For gods sake, not even sieging is working. The amount of gamebreaking bug, crashes and balance issues is INSANELY high.
Which you had been warned for in the store page, no use complaining about it now unless you have any usefull feedback.

180h so far and I enjoyed it!
If I wouldn't like the game already I would play something else and not rage in the forums. Its EA and they said don't buy if you want a fully working game... missing features of course impact other core features negatively

//edit:
to be fair:
thats my mod list:
2020-04-20-17h37-31.png

Last edited:
EA should be a more likely stable game with CORE FUNCTIONS working.

EA is what the devs want it to be, there is not real restriction. As long they are honest and upfront about it. Look at Steam and how diverse the EA are, from early alphas to late beta, some takes years, some a few months.

you as a player needs to read the information provided. Do extra research if needed (read reviews, see Youtube videos, etc). Make a informed decision about [should I buy it], [should I wait it], [should I ignore it].

Simple as that.

for you means that , but not means that in real life , core mechanics are just the core mechanics not more features or at least the features that warband game had

EA is what the devs want it to be, there is not real restriction. As long they are honest and upfront about it. Look at Steam and how diverse the EA are, from early alphas to late beta, some takes years, some a few months.

you as a player needs to read the information provided. Do extra research if needed (read reviews, see Youtube videos, etc). Make a informed decision about [should I buy it], [should I wait it], [should I ignore it].

Simple as that.

Nah sorry. I knew it was Early Access, but have never experienced such a lackbuster of an early access game ever. I had high expectations for at least the warband features beeing implemented or core features like pathfinding in sieges. But what we got was a alpha bugtest for a full price. I would have been allright with bugs here and there, but the amount of gamebreaking bugs is insane.

What have they been honest and upfront about it? Calling it EA? Thats it? Its not enough when what is sold to you is a nonfunctional game.

for you means that , but not means that in real life , core mechanics are just the core mechanics not more features or at least the features that warband game had

So what are core mechanics for you? opening a menu? no. Its for example pathfinding so AI isnt stuck at sieges. Or simple quests that can be completed. The family feud, spy party and poachers quest were bugged for WEEKS with crashes, glitches and corrupted save files. Or working diplomacy.
How can be a game that have been in development for 8 years come out like this? its just not comprehendable for me.

Nah sorry. I knew it was Early Access, but have never experienced such a lackbuster of an early access game ever.

There are different early access with different grades of completion, This is good enough, with bugs, missing features and unbalances you can play a have fun more than a hundred hours. There are more polished EAs with a release date in 3-6 months. There are EAs that are abandoned before finishing the game. What I see normal in EAs and I have bought a lot is 5-10 hours gameplay and all broken.

BTW everything not working was announced, the surprises I found are positive (for example smithing system it is not finished but it is there).

Ranting all day will not speed up the process. After reading the EA announcement with all the details I decided to purchase and help.

You can help or wait or uninstall and feel scammed but all the information was already there.

How can be a game that have been in development for 8 years come out like this? its just not comprehendable for me.

I'm sorry to say but from my standpoint, you are just whiny.
Are you sure that the game has been being constantly developed in the last 8 years? Stop using that magic number to blindfold the arguments on your side. We have a lot of sequels/DLCs/bug fixes/patches to Warband. Also, C++ and DirectX from scratch aren't as simple as Unity engine.

For your information, even my low-ass potato 6-year-old laptop can handle the game so well in 1024x768 resolution. Indeed, I have encountered a number of crashes and glitches and a handful of bugs. However, things have improved a lot since e1.1.1. Not a single crash since then. Performance improves a lot.

That is one huge amount of effort from the dev. Yes, it's called the framework/engine.
:smile: Building the game is one superficial part, a big one. But there is one more, the engine underneath. Huge and humongous. Do you know banyan trees? The engine is like the roots. It's not easy to be seen. Bug it's there to support the whole. Just don't forget it ^^

Anyways, all the things above weren't aimed to change your viewpoint. I just wanted to give you and others a big of the context and some opinions.
Last thing, if you do not like it, whine about it or project negativity just only makes you feel 'not-so-smart' and annoying. There are many early-access warnings, you should have read it carefully. ^^
Best regards!

P/S: Migrating from D3D9 to D3D11 is a really big thing. LOL.

I knew it was Early Access, but have never experienced such a lackbuster of an early access game ever.

Hm,.. 2013 NO early Access -> YES Full GAME from a AAA Studio

ROM II
43 min Angry Review
The fans are wavering! Our fans leave the field of battle! This is a shameful display!
-------------------

Pleas don`t rush them !
Better late than a brocken heart, at last that was my Rom2 result as i pre orderd back in the days.

Last edited:
What have they been honest and upfront about it? Calling it EA? Thats it?

blogs
EA description on website and Steam page
Interviews
No NDA (so you can watch people playing the game and see it for yourself)
2 weeks for the early discount (no need to hurry and buy on day 1)

just a few examples. So yeah, not just that.

There is but cut from game in EA, stop begging for new features.
They release EA for community to test core features.
I not beg I just suggest for improvement.
i really enjoy the game and all of this are for having the better game. i just want to help. i really think the game in curent state have lack of diplomacy.

Last edited:

I'm going to preface this by saying I have 180ish hours in, and I've enjoyed it so far. However I can't help but agree. It's been in development for 8 years... I really expected more.

Back
Top Bottom