The Drunks' Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Moose! said:
Beny said:
Our office has a free bar in the canteen every month, so somewhat of a different approach to alcohol :lol:

We've got free beer on tap every day. The wine and liquor's usually reserved for parties, although I think that's more of an unspoken norm, rather than a rigorously followed rule.  :grin:
waw, what is this, mad men??

Lol I work at 2 bars, that was the main issue. If someone had fallen/been hurt/whatever, the bar would have been to blame and probably would have lost its alcohol license/been shut down.

Harkon Haakonson said:
Moose! said:
Beny said:
Our office has a free bar in the canteen every month, so somewhat of a different approach to alcohol :lol:

We've got free beer on tap every day. The wine and liquor's usually reserved for parties, although I think that's more of an unspoken norm, rather than a rigorously followed rule.  :grin:
waw, what is this, mad men??

Nah, it's definitely not a Boy's Club atmosphere. I think it's more that the craft beer culture is really big right now in Colorado, and it helps to cultivate a relatively informal office atmosphere which is another trend here.

๖Kern said:
Let's not talk about booze and wine, please.. :smile:

You do know that booze literally means all alcoholic drinks, right?

That would be like saying "guns and pistols" or "vehicles and cars".

Let's not talk about guns and pistols, please, let's talk about rifles. PISTOLS AND RIFLES ARE GUNS

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
๖Kern said:
Let's not talk about booze and wine, please.. :smile:

You do know that booze literally means all alcoholic drinks, right?

That would be like saying "guns and pistols" or "vehicles and cars".

Let's not talk about guns and pistols, please, let's talk about rifles. PISTOLS AND RIFLES ARE GUNS

It's clearly how he pronounces 'beers', you ****headed bigot. Muster some ****ing common decency from the mould-caked gutter that is your life for once.

Back
Top Bottom