The Drunks' Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Amroth

Grandmaster Knight
Hey people.  The drunks guild places.  Had some feelings that were feelings good.,  Talking about whores.  Share your drunk thoughts here.   
I love rum/

Rum is pretty damn ****ing good, yeah.

That said, I'm not getting drunk for a while, though I have a bottle of vodka and one of whiskey waiting to be consumed in my room. Just that getting drunk alone at 16 is rather sad.

Selothi said:
Rum is pretty damn ****ing good, yeah.

That said, I'm not getting drunk for a while, though I have a bottle of vodka and one of whiskey waiting to be consumed in my room. Just that getting drunk alone at 16 is rather sad.

Heh, then find some friends and get drunk with 'em.

More of Whisky and Ale man myself.

Love Islay Whisky especially.

I once tried a mix of bourbon and rum. It didn't taste too bad, surprisingly. My mate dropped a big dollop of vanilla ice cream in the glass. Does anyone know what this is called?

Back from my adventure.  Slightly drunk after waking up and taking a shower.  Me and a few friends killed the first bottle so I bought another handle of rum.  Can't be clear if that was before or after making this thread, memory is a bit muddled about it. 

I whole-heartedly agree about that Calodine.  I was thinking this is it.

Hahaha Wellen, I don't even remember talking about whores.  Unless it was the pin up girls that come on the backs of the bottles.  I've started a little collection on my wall.

Get some flaming tequilas on the go!, but we all know beer is no good without boobs right?.

Tequila is nice, and anyone who doesn't like it hasn't partied. You guys pay the plane tickets, I have a fold-out couch and will pay for all the tequila shots. We'll rectify this yet.

Back
Top Bottom