SP Medieval Musket Era The Death of the Renaissance 1524-1546 [On Hold for Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is braced spear simply hold pike, move as you like and youll stop the horse?

Because thats not the best solution. There should be some penalty to infantry as well if they move around holding spear horizontally. You cant kill or stop heavily armoured horse like this theres like 80percent bigger chance youll dislocate your arm. If you want to really stop it and most propably kill it youd place a stake into the ground or fix your pike in there.

Also all that arguments like it is commonly known horses wouldnt charge into sharpy pointy things etc. is simply nonsence. It was possible to train a horse to be aggressive and intentionally run into people, it is rennaisance where heavily armoured cavalry was still quite few in numbers and such a horses were used and yes it happened multiple times that such a cavalry force would charge into pikesquare of best pikemen of the period (Spanish landsknechts at Ceresole 1544, Swiss at Dreux 1562) and come out at the other side and do it several times when outnumbered 10:1. And using arguments from napoleonic wars is simply not appropriate it has nothing to do with this by that time numbers and speed were valued, horses training quality declined considerably (once again because of huge numbers) and what was considered light cavalry in 1525 was maybe the heaviest available 200-300 years later. 

well i haven't really heard much about the mods progress im pretty sure he is either in school/work or he is studying either way he is doing something and we need to be as patient as possible if your that bored try the other mods lying around

Sir Faldor said:
shadowarcher said:
thomaser said:
This mod looks good i hope its finished soon  :smile:
Go on with the good work  :!:
i believe this is what you mean't to say
We are not all pathetic grammar teachers in this forum...

and sorry for the offtopic

:grin:

Agreed. Knowing grammar is no sign of higher intellect you can teach an ape the same maybe even quicker than human. :lol: Maybe he just meant it to put some flavour into otherwise pure gramatic orgies. :razz:

:grin:
Agreed. Knowing grammar is no sign of higher intellect you can teach an ape the same maybe even quicker than human. :lol: Maybe he just meant it to put some flavour into otherwise pure gramatic orgies. :razz:
[/quote]

No  :grin:
I'm not so good in English but i use translater now :!:  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Just adding my hopeful voice to the clamour. I would love to see this mod resurrected as some of the content shown has been excellent.
Obviously RL comes first but I do hope Gallus sees some of this and lets us know if he plans to continue, whenever that may be.

Hello, now that Warband's out I want to wish you the best of luck with the mod! I can twait to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom