SP Medieval Musket Era The Death of the Renaissance 1524-1546 [On Hold for Warband]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this mod anymore alive?
And will it realesed for warband or Mount & blade???

maybe someone can email him for the code and push foward on the work hes done? otherwise all that beautifully done stuff has been for naught =(

I don't want to say "I said so" but i said so. Shame about the ressource lost in the process. Those items are quite rare

Anyway it wasn't anything near the XVI century warfare. A bunch of landsknechts running randomly around the field and waving their pikes... humph. :???:

Alanor said:
Anyway it wasn't anything near the XVI century warfare. A bunch of landsknechts running randomly around the field and waving their pikes... humph. :???:
Did you watch the youtube video yet? he improved the Formation kit to his personal use to the extend of effective pike square against heavy armored knights, create new animations of shooting arquebuses on the stick, completely new armors/helms for knights of that period.
And he halted it all  :sad:

Vjeff said:
I don't want to say "I said so" but i said so. Shame about the ressource lost in the process. Those items are quite rare
Alanor said:
****s.

Did you watch the youtube video yet? he improved the Formation kit to his personal use to the extend of effective pike square against heavy armored knights, create new animations of shooting arquebuses on the stick, completely new armors/helms for knights of that period.
And he halted it all  :sad:
[/quote]

The last one I saw wasn't that good... Ok, maybe I'm just trying to comfort myself. Anyway it'd be better than nothing  :sad:

FrisianDude said:
Vjeff said:
Alanor said:
****s.

Jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom