SP Modern Apocalypse 'The Dead Rise' (Another Zombie Mod... but with a twist you won't expect...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elenmmare said:
Dain Ironfoot said:
That's his own problem for presenting nothing but finely formatted descriptions. Welcome to the real world of modding. Most of us are horrible selfish people who'd far rather use our skills on working on our own ideas or mods where the "leader" pulls his weight.

*Begins to tell them he was being sarcastic, before shaking his head and walking away*.

And I'm being honest. That's the reason he got no help. People aren't interested in descriptions. Someone who writes descriptions is not a vital element of a mod team. My reply was aimed at Kazzan point out that he got no help.

Really Elenmmare, your whole "aloof and of superior intelligence" thing isn't helping. Does this attitude stem solely from getting a sub-forum?

Right, I'll just leave this thread to its fate. Not sure what's gotten into you, but while you may find me "aloof and superior", I find that comment a bit of an over-assumption. I don't measure someone based on their talent with a video game's development kit or the amount of threads he/she has, remarkably.

Neither do I for heavens sake.. but this is a modding forum, I'm going to judge people on their modding. And I'll make comments on the total lack of content in the thread

You should know the drill as you're one of the best examples of it. You put together some quite good content, people like it, you do some more, people still like it, people decide they want to help and the next thing you know you have sub-forums and fans and the whole whatnot. That's how you do a mod.

This
is one of the best examples of how not to mod. Here there are 20+ pages of nothing except ideas, none of which are really solid.

Yeh I agree there, never was disagreeing. I was actually intending to say in my first post above that all he'd done was written content. Hard to tell over the internet I guess.

Awwwww man, I was really hoping for a good mod, well, seems like its going to fall apart. But while im here, does anyone know is there are any medieval zombie mods with an actual story behind it? rather than just skins and crap..........

Discontinued.

I'll be using what's here as the basis for a novel.

Most likely, this'll be my final post on Taleworlds.

Nothing dramatic.

- TIK

P.S. - Don't bother sending any PMs, because I will not be checking them.

Rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom